What happened to trick or treat doors?

Eulane_Zaretski
Eulane_Zaretski Posts: 0 Newbie

Trick or treat doors appeared last night and were there is morning. Sign on this evening and they are gone along with my "treats". 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

That is the brand new thing that King added to the map.  I saw it on my board this morning for the first time.  It's a trick or treat door so when you get to that level a box will pop up and show you what boosters you won.  I think they get added to the next level when you open it.  You should see the boosters somewhere on the board.

Answers

• _Elsa_

Hi Eulane, are you referring to the free booster where you have to watch a video first?  These are in testing phases at the moment where players are randomly chosen to test it out.  They might be changing the testers more often to see how the challenge is working.

• Eulane_Zaretski

No, these were doors placed on different levels. Once you reached that level, you got the boosters.

• _Elsa_

Hi Eurlane, I haven't seen that yet but if it's a Halloween thing then it should come back.  If you do get it back, can you please take a print screen and upload it here so that I can see what you are referring to?  Here are some steps if you need help doing a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

That is the brand new thing that King added to the map.  I saw it on my board this morning for the first time.  It's a trick or treat door so when you get to that level a box will pop up and show you what boosters you won.  I think they get added to the next level when you open it.  You should see the boosters somewhere on the board.

• Eulane_Zaretski

Hi Elsa, looks like the Trick or Treat doors are 3 at a time at different levels. They also have a timer attached to them and disappear when time runs out or you reach the last one. This was the second time I had them and within 36 hours they were gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?