Salpal918
Salpal918 Posts: 1 Newbie

My buddy challenge has been saying “loading” for hours but still hasn’t loaded

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Salpal918,

Thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

• Cee_Crush
    Cee_Crush Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem. Buddy Challenge doesn’t load-just keeps saying “loading”. Then if the Buddy Challenge finally loads, it doesn’t show any of the progress.

• Rachael_Maxwell
    Rachael_Maxwell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Salpal918,

Thank you for writing us here on King Care.  I think this might be a new glitch that just started so I am going to keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

Mine not working
  • Rachael_Maxwell
    Rachael_Maxwell Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi Salpal918,

Lost my win streak but I had collected enough colour bombs
  • Cee_Crush
    Cee_Crush Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Salpal918,

Me too-please fix
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Cee Crush, it appears that there is definitely a new glitch on the Buddy Challenge and I have started a list of all the messages here.  I will be turning over this list to a King Admin on Monday and she will elevate it to the studio.

• thurston
    thurston Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Cee Crush, it appears that there is definitely a new glitch on the Buddy Challenge and I have started a list of all the messages here.  I will be turning over this list to a King Admin on Monday and she will elevate it to the studio.

Buddy Challenge is still not working. Hasn't worked for a week . It just keeps loading all day long!
  • Vicki_Nicolas
    Vicki_Nicolas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

still says that alot for me too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?