Why wont the booster videos play on my android tablet?

Adrian_Woodcock
Adrian_Woodcock Posts: 3 Newbie

The booster videos will not play on my device, they start then I get a msg saying 'video unavailable' 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Adrian, please try to clear out the history and then try it again.  I just opened the game on my iPhone and it is working.  But then again, maybe it's a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes posted here this weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Adrian, please try to clear out the history and then try it again.  I just opened the game on my iPhone and it is working.  But then again, maybe it's a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes posted here this weekend to see if anyone else reports this.

• Adrian_Woodcock
    edited October 2018

Yay it worked,thanks!
  • Adrian_Woodcock

Sorry I thought it was solved,but it was just a lucky one off! Still won't work most of the time!
  • Audrey_Smith
    Audrey_Smith Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Adrian I also have this problem, I click the play video button then just a blank screen with a cross at top right hand corner, if I click the cross nothing happens.
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3

Hi Adrian, I'm having the exact same issue on my phone. I tried another phone & also tablet, and it works fine on them. I've been trying to pinpoint the issue with no luck. So if you or someone else discovers resolution, please post it. Thanks, Gregg 

• Louise_2_2
    Louise_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am having the same problem, i press play and get the message the video is unavailable this happens.on my.mobile and tablet
  • Molly_Osborne
    Molly_Osborne Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having the same problem on my tablet. It works on my phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?