Only 13 moves in level 887?

Options

Only 13 moves on level 887? Everything I look at says they have 35 moves and I only have 13. It's almost impossible to beat in 13 moves and I don't have a credit card to buy boosters. This is the 2nd level that has had less moves than other people. This is ridiculous and I'm done with this game. It's a freaking scam. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Amanda, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Amanda, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Amanda_Krampota
    Options

Thank you. I really like this game, and occasionally buy boosters, but I can't right now. If I had the money I would, but 13 moves on level 887 is frustrating me so bad I am seriously considering deleting the game.
  • Nitya_Rajan
    Nitya_Rajan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I only have a 13 moves in several levels  and really hard to finish

• Donna_Priest
    Donna_Priest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please add my name to your list... I only have 13 moves as well.
  • Jodie_Keenan
    Jodie_Keenan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please could you add my name to that list too, I've only got 13 moves yet on every youtube walk through video they have 35!
  • Ldodson
    Ldodson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same 13 moves...bummer.
  • Michelle_Jones_2_2
    Options

I only have 13 moves on this level yet videos ive seen say 35
  • Hassan_Tazi
    Hassan_Tazi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It’s literally impossible to pass this level with 13 moves, it’s just frustrating the amount of time I spent trying to do it. candy crush it was a great pleasure playing for 8 years. Arrivedici

• Kevin_Getson
    Kevin_Getson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Please add me to the list
  • Maksimm
    Maksimm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also have 13 moves in lvl 887. It s not possible to finish it, and I also watched a videos on YouTube, and another players has 35 moves. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?