Level 3946 no lucky candies

Options
TonyKingdad
TonyKingdad Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 3946 there is a "lucky candy dispenser" in the middle of the top of the board, yet it never drops any lucky candies. I have played this level many dozens of times (lost ten coconut wheels with never getting close to completing it, even with a full robot booster), and the lucky candy dispenser NEVER drops a lucky candy.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tony, what lucky candies are you referring to?  Here is a link to a video of this level and you have to drop the cherries:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IPdF9QaLQ  Are you talking about the correct level or game?

• TonyKingdad
    Options

Hi Tony, what lucky candies are you referring to?  Here is a link to a video of this level and you have to drop the cherries:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IPdF9QaLQ  Are you talking about the correct level or game?

Maybe "lucky candy" is the wrong term - the question mark candy dispenser right in the middle (top of the fifth column, over the middle set of fenced blockers). It never dispenses any question mark candies.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Guess what?  You taught me something new this morning!  I never even looked at the dispensers to see what is supposed to drop out of it. 

I just looked at 3 videos and there are no special candies that dropped from any of them.  I think it's just a blank thing and maybe they don't have a blank thing to put in its place but all 3 videos did not show any special candies coming out of it at all. 

I can tell you one thing - you are a very observant individual to have noticed this!  No one, including myself, never paid attention to this before. 

So it's not a glitch but just a blank dispenser with a picture of a special candy, but nothing drops out of it.

• TonyKingdad
    edited November 2018
    Options

Guess what?  You taught me something new this morning!  I never even looked at the dispensers to see what is supposed to drop out of it. 

I just looked at 3 videos and there are no special candies that dropped from any of them.  I think it's just a blank thing and maybe they don't have a blank thing to put in its place but all 3 videos did not show any special candies coming out of it at all. 

I can tell you one thing - you are a very observant individual to have noticed this!  No one, including myself, never paid attention to this before. 

So it's not a glitch but just a blank dispenser with a picture of a special candy, but nothing drops out of it.

There are plenty of levels which don't have any dispensers, or which have many dispensers but not all the columns have dispeners on top of them. If it's not meant to be a dispenser, they should remove the dispenser from the level so that it's not confusing. Having the dispenser that doesn't drop anything can make people play the level differently. Also, this level is impossible. I've wasted all my coconut wheels on it (usually in combination with a full robot or space dash or whatever the current "here's some boosters if you play another level that you can actually win ten times in a row for one shot at the current impossible level") as well as all my other boosters (hammers, switches, and anything else it will allow to be played on this level). Please have the developers actually fix this level to where it can be won (or at least give me the lucky board that the handful of successful videos has).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?