Gold bars

I have been playing for a longtime and today for some reason my full gold bars is only giving me 30 gold bars for $2.99 instead of 60. And all of the other gold bar options in the levels are reduced as well. Is this going to be corrected?

Answers

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    @kateums1015

Since the world wide release on October 11, I have always seen that the piggy bank shows a maximum of 30 gold bars only in Friends Saga game.
    In CCS there were 60 bars earlier but later it has been changed to 30 bars.
  • tockstocks Posts: 1
    King is lying. I never had a problem filling my bank with 60. I've even bought the bars twice in a day. Since it is now only 30 bars I won't buy at all.
  • trlgrltrlgrl Posts: 4
    I am supposed to be receiving 40 gold bars as a winner but haven't seen them. How long should I expect to wait for them?
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 412 Superstar
    trlgrl said:
    I am supposed to be receiving 40 gold bars as a winner but haven't seen them. How long should I expect to wait for them?
    Hello @trlgrl! Congratulations for winning the 40 Gold Bars :+1:

While announcing the winners, they informed in this below post that we will be contacted soon.  I am guessing they will send you a private message either today or tomorrow.  You can check on top right of corner of this page for that message.  There is an "Envelope" icon, and a number will appear there if you have any message.  

Just in case, if you do not receive a message from one of the King Team members, you can ask them in this below link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246207/we-have-expanded-the-community-and-are-giving-1000-gold-bars-away-finished#latest

Just a heads-up!  When you are writing to them, address the person specifically, so that the team member will know you have a question for "them" (like how I addressed you at the starting of the message -- hello @ (the persons's name comes here  --  NO SPACE after the @ symbol)  :)

** Sorry for long message.  I felt you might need the information hence the explanation.

Have a nice day!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Do Your Best and Leave the Rest