Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• ReedrossReedross Posts: 13 ✭✭

I still have this problem. 

• Περιγράψτε την ερώτησή σας λεπτομερώς εδώ (τουλάχιστον 40 χαρακτήρες παρακαλώ)

• I am still not getting new lives nor has the one I saved 97 Lives are back, when can this get fixed?  Really disappointed
  • Buddy_L._JacksonBuddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Don't bet on their fixing this dual problem soon !!!   

I had 506 lives saved in Facebook Candy Crush Saga. When I logged in on 11/10/18 on my HP Laptop they were gone. 
    Why did they disappear??

This same thing happened to my wife who also plays the Facebook CC Saga game on her HP Laptop.
    She lost 230 lives.

"Your Message" is dead on my laptop as well as my wife's cc saga game on
    a different HP Laptop. 
    Neither will show lives donated by friends.

We also sent each other lives and they did not show up.

Please take a look at our Facebook CC Saga game sites and see what possibly
    caused this to happen -- and correct the problem

I am at game level 3378.
  • Li_XiaoLi_Xiao Posts: 0
    I asked my friends to send me lives and i confirmed with them. But i received none of them! My message box is all empty! How can i fix!
  • msaliolamsaliola Posts: 1
    Me too!
  • TinasTinas Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I have not been able to receive or send lives for over a week now, any ideas please? thank you 

• having the same problem for over a week now. envelope greyed out. any ideas?

• jacrutch67jacrutch67 Posts: 1
    Same issue with my account for a week at least 
  • same here, HELP!
  • Patsy_IncePatsy_Ince Posts: 1
    I know lives have been sent by my friends but I dont receive them
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,938 Community Manager
    Hi there, I'm moving your thread to the Candy Crush Forum discussion - You'll get a notification as soon as there's an update from our CM :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,423 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    **UPDATE**
    Due to the huge popularity of our games, it means that the volume of help being sent by all of our players across the network may, unfortunately, mean some don’t reach their friends.  It’s worthwhile trying these again whenever they don’t receive them.

Lives can be collected in other ways too, so don’t forget that you can often win them in-game through different challenges and events.  Plus, lives refill over time so if you prefer not to buy them, you’ll only have a short wait ‘til you can play again.

Don’t forget we have lots of great games available to play, so just head over to one of our other fun challenges and enjoy them while your lives refill.  You can see more of them on Facebook, or by visiting www.king.com/games

Why not try something new?  Your impressive gaming skills won’t be wasted!

Rest assured that our Studio team are currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track.  Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• I’ve been playing this game for about a month, once or twice a day till I’ve used all my lives. I send friend request for lives every time I run out and have only received one life from a friend but I have sent lives to friends. Please fix this problem. It makes this great game not so great!