⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there any way to gain back lost boosters when changing phones?

Victoria_ann
Victoria_ann Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
I have lost over 80 colour bombs amongst others. Gutted these are gone. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Hello @Victoria_ann and welcome to the Community!

I'll move your post to the Candy Crush page now, no worries ;)

However, I'm sorry but boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on the device on which they were purchased. This means, unlike Gold Bars and level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device - more info in our FAQ here.

But the good news is that there will be plenty of events, Gold and boosters to be won on this Community, so keep an eye on here ;) 

Happy crushing!

Answers

• Victoria_ann
    Victoria_ann Posts: 3 Newbie
    I was meant to post this under the original candy crush not friends. There doesn't seem to be an option to delete this? Help appreciates. Thanks
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Hello @Victoria_ann and welcome to the Community!

I'll move your post to the Candy Crush page now, no worries ;)

However, I'm sorry but boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on the device on which they were purchased. This means, unlike Gold Bars and level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device - more info in our FAQ here.

But the good news is that there will be plenty of events, Gold and boosters to be won on this Community, so keep an eye on here ;) 

Happy crushing!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    HI @Victoria_ann, you are now in the correct community!  Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?