🗳️❄️ Winter Games Feedback Poll

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,567 Level 5
    Options

You are spot on with that assessment in my view @Peter_Tornaros

I noticed that same King strategy in All Stars 2023 when the first of the numerous consecutive semi finals was run over a ridiculously long time frame causing poor folk to go without sleep and neglecting their jobs and families for three long days ( and spending their life savings thinking being in the "semi finals" was halfway to being in the final; you can't blame them, given that "semi" means "half".... ). I believe this was done because there were over one million players competing in that particular round, which was fiercely competitive. The following rounds were over a shorter time frame, because there were so many fewer players left and therefore much less profit in it for King. It is simple maths.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,708 Level 5
    Options

So sad that I did not have the event. I tried everyday and every options still it didnt appear. This is the first time that I was not able to participate because of this glitch. You may check my record for being always a qualifier and sometimes a champion. For whatever the reason is I dont understand being able to play this game for three years already. For me this is unfair.

• christinewupp
    Options

Oh I am sorry to hear that @lelensp I dont' know the answer though but I hope next time round you'll be taking part again. You sure deserve it.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Those in my group were already way ahead when I started in the Semi-finals and there was no way I could catch up. I also had a run of levels which included Nightmarishly Hard, Super Hard and only one Classic level in five. Needless to say, I got stuck and therefore couldn't contribute as many candies. Sorry, Team Tiffi!

I think the duration is too long and the gap between rounds too short. I would also expect better rewards for all the effort it takes.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,641 Level 5
    Options

I voted: Having fun, but I have some suggestions for improvement...

I really enjoy events with semifinal and final qualifications, but they can be quite demanding and, frankly, disappointing for me. The race for the top spot is frustrating, if not impossible, given that I've already reached level 10,000. I wish to play with participants at my skill level for a fair competition, as those at lower levels face easier challenges, providing them with a better chance of securing top positions on the leaderboard.🤔

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,708 Level 5
    Options

Thank you my dear for understanding my feeling. How is your progress in this winter event?

• christinewupp
    Options

Thanks for asking @lelensp . I just got to the finals this morning, in second place, which I'm really pleased about. It was hard work and a competitive group. I went to bed last night in second place worried I might get overtaken, woke up half an hour before the finish and tried to get to first place. I'm kicking myself I didn't wake up just 15 minutes earlier, that would have been enough to get into first spot, but I guess it doesn't really matter in the semi final.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,454 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, @QueenB! I've just voted in the poll! 👍️

I'm just enjoying this moment of competition against both teams and what's most interesting about this competition is clearly the collection of blue alpine sweets to further increase the score on the game's main leaderboard!

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 752 Level 4
    Options

Voted

These events to collect Blue Candies are an overkill including the time to collect and the amount of qualifying rounds needed. I qualified during the first round but the rewards are just not worth the effort here.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,047 Sweet Legend
    Options

@QueenB

I was on Team Yeti and had made good progress. Unfortunately, you then get stuck at the levels and as a free player you have no chance of winning anything. I've now been kicked out of the semi-finals. Even with the path, I was at level 35. Unfortunately, I couldn't complete it and didn't get that reward.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?