🎙 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 191 - 16 235

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 21 in Discussions

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 16 191 - 16 235 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🗳️❄️ Winter Games Feedback Poll - Share your feedback HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    edited February 21
    Options

Here we go Again!

P.S. I am puppy sitting Viktor again. He turned 14 years old on February 16th! He still thinks he is a puppy!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited February 28
    Options

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited February 28
    Options

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 617 Level 3
    edited February 24
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I don't think @QueenB has any answers for you. I also don't see the point of asking the moderators much because when we give them our opinions it really doesn't change anything.I honestly believe they are here only to keep the feed clean of any offensive posts. For sure the studio doesn't really listen to them or us. King is going to run the game the way they want. For Me I have contacted support numerous times about my lack of events on Windows all I get are some free gold and some remarks about testing,upgrade your game and other useless nonsense. Like Ronda says "it is what it is"

• Scooterpie
    Options

Wow @Peter_Tornaros this happens to me every once in a while but not like it has been happening to you! I think that perhaps there is no solid answer to this ?

P.S. For me happens sometimes when I try something new?

• Scooterpie
    Options

Well, I finished all my new levels. Not my intent, but that Episode Race came up for me last night and I ignored it partially because I was too tired to play. Also, do not like to finish all my levels and wanted to see what Tuesday side games might come up! So this morning low and behold I am still in the race!

Now, I would like to talk about some of the new levels, lots of blockers on some, some I enjoyed. It is sorta hard to discuss the levels by myself? So... where are you guys/gals?

Bad boys, bad boys, what ya going do? What ya going do when Candy Crush comes down on you? Hehe!

As far as those there Party Boosters go...Well, I am truly wanting to breakdown and use one. Not only are they helpful but I want to see the effect again! Trying to hold off until at least March 5th, that will mark a year and 2 months without using one. Almost used one on my mobile, but hey that counts too...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?