How it come in this competition

HabooobHabooob Posts: 1
Frist has 1900 star how its come  in 3 days there is a bug check

Answers

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't the community for Candy Crush Saga.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,631 Community Manager
    Hello @Habooob and welcome to our vibrant Community :) I’ve just moved your post to the area dedicated to Candy Crush so other players can help you out ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,945 Superstar
    Hi @Habooob, you are now in the correct community!  King has changed that challenge from starting on a Wednesday when the new episode is released to now starting it on a Monday.  I understand what you are saying about first place being that high but I can tell you one thing - King frowns on cheaters.  They look into cheats and cheat engines but I do not know how much they can do about the individual players using these tools. I do know that in the challenges the reason why the rewards are not given straight away is because they review the accounts where players have cheated so they don't get the rewards.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.