We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What happened to episode race?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,444 Candy Moderator
    edited March 6

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• gdarbo
    gdarbo Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 6

Sorry for my english. I just arrived to level 6475 like first one but no reward for me. I Am very disappointed. G

• briannamcm
    briannamcm Posts: 3 Newbie

I was first in the race with 2 levels left. When I finished the race I noticed on the side bar the episode race icon disappeared. When I finished the last level I didn’t get any gold bars or the normal notification about what place I finished in. Not only did they decrease the 1st place prize from 45 to 40, but now nothing????? What is going on????

• kiara_wael
    edited March 6

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• liddybin
    liddybin Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 6

I'm stuck on a level and for what I'm supposed to do with only 15 moves is to me impossible, without buying gold bars for extra moves I know I'm never going to get past it. So I'm like you think I'll be giving up.

• gdarbo
    gdarbo Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 6
  • moomintroll
    moomintroll Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 6

It’s a shame isn’t it? But too annoying now :(

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 294 Level 3
    edited March 6

Episode race gone did not get my 30 gold. It was a very difficult level NOW I DID NOT GET GOLD. Not only do I have a bot U cannot win weekly race king is looking into it gold taken away. I quit tired of this. At 8900 won it episode race as you can see is gone now tried rebooting still nothing blah 😑

checkered flag gone

• Sallyhags
    Sallyhags Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 6

So I just won an episode race and did not receive any gold coins or even any free time. Nothing at all. Just moved me on to the next race. I know for a fact I won, but even if by some chance I hadn't, I still should've gotten 5 minutes of colorbombs. But I know I definitely won. It was level 1190 I just completed. I also could not log into King Community and had to open a new account. I'm starting to think this is all to do with Facebook/Meta meltdown.

• kiara_wael
    edited March 5

Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game Team and is being investigated. Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?