๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Hate candy crush now for this extreme reason!!

Options
wastecandycrush
wastecandycrush Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 14 in Discussions

It has a bad glitch. I used to play this game alot but recently I am thinking on deleting this game forever. This is because this game eats your hard earned hold bars. After you lose a level when you want more moves and you click on the button showing gold bars in exchange for moves, the click happens and then the stupid game, just hangs. This is candy crush games way of making you lose your gold bars beacuse it hasn't happened once. This is the third time and i am fed up now. Candy crush Edited by CM:๐Ÿคจ Remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing such a frustrating glitch! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Losing hard-earned gold bars definitely takes the sweetness out of the game, and it's totally understandable why you're upset.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want our players to feel like they're losing out, especially due to technical troubles.

Could you please try a couple of quick troubleshooting steps, if you haven't already? Sometimes, clearing the cache or checking for an update can help smooth out these kinds of hiccups.

Try also restarting the device and make sure you have enough storage available on your device to handle the game app.

If the problem persists, could you reach out to our support team directly through the game's "Help Center" or via the Game App.

They're well-equipped to dive deeper into this issue and will work to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible ๐Ÿ˜‰

• lovecocoa
    lovecocoa Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have played for years, I am an elderly woman and always enjoyed the game. Lately the fun is completely gone. I have to play forever on a game before I can pass it. You have contest and it's a waste to me because I could never win one because of the games being so hard.I am on fixed income so I don't buy stuff. I hate to quit but may have to, so time consuming. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?