⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No option for bonus videos

Options
ashleygreen19
ashleygreen19 Posts: 4 Newbie
I no longer have the option to play a video for a free booster for each round. I’ve had this happen before and I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but lost ALL my boosters but not my progress. It fixed it for like 10 levels but now it’s back to where I can’t watch videos before rounds. I get the option for bonus spins after a round is lost, but no videos before rounds.  Fix this please. Especially since I can’t pass level 435 with only 13 moves. That’s ridiculous. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ashleygreen19, do you not have this option or is the video going black on you?  I have seen a couple of players reporting that they are getting the black screen instead of being able to view the video.
  • ashleygreen19
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @ashleygreen19, do you not have this option or is the video going black on you?  I have seen a couple of players reporting that they are getting the black screen instead of being able to view the video.
    I don’t have the option at all. There is no purple play button next to the pink play button. Just the pink button
  • majolane
    majolane Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I think I have a similar issue, never had that option at all, but my wife has,,at times I thoughts it was my phone, but my wife had logged in to candycrush using my phone and she would still have doz ads...please assist
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @ashleygreen19 and@majolane, this is probably still in a testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test this. This could be why it suddenly isn't showing or why you aren't seeing it but your wife is.  There is a glitch being reported by the players who have been testing this out.  They are saying that the video never opens - it just becomes a black screen.  And that is why the studio does these tests.
  • ashleygreen19
    Options
    @Elsa if it helps, my videos have always played, no black screen issue. Just the random times when I don’t get the option for the videos. They came back again when i got on this morning to play, but are gone again. I’m wondering if it’s after I play so many levels that it quits?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You might have a good point there @ashleygreen19!  Wait now that I think about it I was playing with the videos last night and I think it's only for 5x and then disappears.
  • crystina
    crystina Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I no longer have the option to play a video for a free booster for each round. I’ve had this happen before and I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but lost ALL my boosters but not my progress. It fixed it for like 10 levels but now it’s back to where I can’t watch videos before rounds. I get the option for bonus spins after a round is lost, but no videos before rounds.  Fix this please. Especially since I can’t pass level 435 with only 13 moves. That’s ridiculous. 

• crystina
    Options
    Voce consegue vou te dar uma dica , desse ate o nivel 2 e joga ate o 6 e pega todos os bost possivel e volta au nivel atual com todos os bost e voce consegue 
  • ashleygreen19
    Options
    @Elsa that sounds very similar. Today I think I went about 10 levels or so and then it did it. So maybe the number varies? Do you think it is a glitch or do you think that is how they intended it?
  • crystina
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Acho que e .Uma folha com certeza !
    (Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?