๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Off topic!

Options
ยซ13

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited March 22
    Options

Okay, @Ibnana Lisa, so what that I have less comments than you? So what that I have less badges than you? All that means nothing!

Wow, I'm so offended by YOU being disrespectful. Your perception of my comments/posts being negative? I'm here to help people with their game. How is that being negative?

What you're saying about my so called negativity is wrong.

Edited by CM:๐Ÿคจ Remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

I apologize to all reading this post. I just don't understand Lisa saying I bring negativity to this community. If this is the case, I'll stop posting and trying to help.

Good luck to everyone.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,295 Pro Player 👑
    Options

reminder to follow house rules and code if conduct. Always be sweet and kind!! ๐Ÿ€โœจ๐Ÿ’•

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    edited March 18
    Options

I don't mean any disrespect either @Ibnana but you seem to be countering @Rhonda_L unfairly now by attacking her character yourself here? Yes, she has a very different personality to yours, but that is the beauty of this world that we are all different. I think it is absolutely fine for people to honestly state what they think, and when Rhonda says she does not mean any disrespect that is exactly what she meant. She's been my friend in this forum for a while now and I know she does not mean to offend but may sound abrupt sometimes. To me your comment about "only" being level 3 in this community seems unfair and not sweet at all! To some of us this community is about discussing Candy Crush and discussing Candy Crush only, so of course we won't collect as many posts as a people person like you who likes to engage in friendly banter in all the various forums in this community, not just Candy Crush like Rhonda and myself. You are great at being a people person (and that is what this thread should be all about...), but frankly I must agree that what you were writing about the computing aspects left me baffled and didn't make any sense to me either.

I know Candy Crush as well as any player here and I can tell you this: King strive to control the game and their only interest is what makes the most money. A scrollback button doesn't earn money, THAT is why there isn't one. If they cared what players actually want they would have put the X button into Candy Royale a long time ago. Most of us here have a love/hate relationsship with Candy Crush and it can therefore be difficult to always just be sweet!

• Ibnana
    Options

Respectfully, do you really know anything about this game? You mentioned Soda. That's one I tried and hated.

The designers/developers of Saga put out 45 new levels a week, and that's great! In addition to that, they're also introducing new side games. So, it'd be sooo difficult for YOUR developers to give us... players...a 'go-to' button? I think not. They just don't want to, plain and simple.

So, I've pondered your post,ย @Ibnanaย I'm not buying anything you said, sorry. I'm finally at level 15,411. I see what I see, I know what I know from experience, I know what I read from others. There's no understanding in what you're saying...yeah, we'll keep asking for that 'go-to' button which won't ever come to fruition.

You may be a "Pro Player",ย @Ibnanaย but you're really not in touch with us lowly players. Once again, no disrespect intended.

Have a good night. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

*****Please explain how this message from your friend is thoughtful and kind. I possess experience in the gaming sector, which led me to make a general comment about designers' priorities that should be acknowledged. If you are not familiar with this topic, it's better not to reply. I am a professional player involved in five king games. Anyone can type "no disrespect intended," but doing so after being disrespectful is still impolite and rude.

• Ibnana
    Options

@christinewupp Do not confuse my kindness with ignorance! It would be a huge error to assume you know the extent of my personality. You do not truly understand my personality...Lol

I now refer you to the house rules and code of conduct!! Continued communication from either of you should be considered harassment and thus reported as so.

Always be sweet and kind...House rules โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Ladies @Rhonda_L @christinewupp @Ibnana It's a real shame what has happened here. I've seen it happen so many times in my life (not just King Community) where written words can create problems. Sometimes we don't read what is put as it's meant and reply in a different way. I'm sure if they were spoken words this wouldn't have happened. It would be really nice if it could all be forgotten and start again. We're in a Community to help each other and hopefully give 2nd chances ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐ŸคžIf you don't agree that's fine, just don't swear at me ๐Ÿ™‰

• Ibnana
    Options

@Carol-38 I would never use profanity towards you!! ๐Ÿ˜‰โœจ๐Ÿ’• In my opinion, any misunderstandings were resolved when I left the conversation. I am not familiar with these individuals and do not claim to understand their intentions or personal struggles. For me, this space is where I come to unwind, relax, and offer assistance where possible. I was invited to this discussion, which was aimed at helping newbies, and I am unsure how the topic of complaints arose. As you can see, I have returned to continue discussing the main subject, assisting newcomers. Your kind words are appreciated, thank you for your time and effort โ€“ it is clear that you genuinely care!๐Ÿ˜‰โœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?