King Updating Levels Tracking (edit for 1meg images oops)

Options
124»

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    Options

I thought I had seen something about it before.

I guess we can call this the new info.

Also the levels that are Nightmarish that now have the gumball machines are brutal. They might actually be harder now.

• Pyrolight
    Options

So been playing the new levels I am getting in the win app.

While I do not have the same ones as mobile, I have seen some very noticeable improvements. At mid 600s and a number of the "so hard you will cry" levels have 6+ more turns now. It is quite dramatic how much better it is.

That is not to say there are not still tons of crap levels in this section, but there are less.

Pre-game boosters this week have been more miss than hit so the easier levels is nice.

The irony is my avatar is the bubblegum troll which has in the past meant I would get the worst levels possible haha.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

@Pyrolight it may just be as I suspected that with the latest update yesterday King have made the levels all easier. I have several games at different level ranges, and I did find them all easier to pass yesterday afternoon, compared to early on this week.

Thinking about All Stars this makes perfect business sense: King want as many players as possible to enjoy these early rounds. In the qualifiers there will be no limit on players joining, because there will be as many groups as new players joining the competition and there will even be second chances and several players per leaderboard moving on. So basically the aim is to get every player who really wants to into Stage 4 starting April 20th: That is the round where all those hopefuls, who think getting this far is a great achievement, will spend money trying to keep up with the leaders. And I mean BIG money. That is how All Stars played last year. There will be millions of players in that first serious knock-out round and with numbers entering that round essentially unlimited only King will know how many players there will be per leaderboard. By my maths then players will reduce exponentially in the three final knockout rounds to only have 10 groups in the 3rd final knockout round.

• christinewupp
    Options

When will I get a decent win streak @Pyrolight ? I can't find the threat where you posted about that but I'm pretty sure you did tell us somewhere. I'm this far on with my new game. I am not really making a gold profit though, so am worried that I might stall before reaching the Knockout rounds.

I get a much better top win streak in my other games.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,957 Level 5
    Options

I understand the how and why, just do not care to try. ʕ´•ﻌ•`ʔ

• Pyrolight
    Options

The first is 51, the terrible one, and the better one is usually at 200 usually after closing and opening the app, sometimes a full episode needs to be played before it triggers. Usually Sam's Streak happens at the same time but not always, why I assumed that was the trigger.

Basically you have the "good" streak from what I can see. It can vary from 3+,1,2,1 to 3+,2,2,1. I never have seen the one with 2 color bombs. I think in every game I ended up with 3+,2,2,1 on the next Tuesday, when I had 3+,1,2,1 or a test version, but don't quote me on that one.

• Pyrolight
    Options

And this game I am on the updated levels I had in mobile. This should be interesting.

• christinewupp
    Options

I got the gumball machines at long last…. at level 15,531 this lame tutorial level appears out of the blue.

It seems a bit out of place amidst all the impossible levels, but hey I'm not complaining. It's quite nice and relaxing….

• Pyrolight
    edited March 30
    Options

Haha ya, fun mechanic and nice and relaxing until the first nightmarish level with them heh.

Speaking of which, in this new game I have both the new old levels and the gumball machine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?