About the all star tournament

Options
Odom66
Odom66 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 12 in All Stars

I'm playing theI'm playing the candy crush the Allstars race tournament, right?

Comments

• Odom66
    Odom66 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 12
    Options

I passedI passed many levels and they said I'm in first place. So the championship rates, so I just really want to know. Am I really planned to All Star tournament if I am my Cash App account?

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,090 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Odom66

All Stars is an event in Candy Crush Saga and you are now in Soda forum. But no worries, I'll tag the Candy moderators to help you and I'll move this question to CCS.

@bearwithme @kiara_wael @PummyRaj

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,969 Candy Moderator
    edited April 12
    Options

Hi - I’m glad you are enjoying the All Stars and appear to be doing well. I’m not sure what you are referring to as far as your Cash App account is concerned. Also it is against community rules to ask for monetary donations, which you appear to be asking for.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,992 Level 5
    edited April 12
    Options

Hello @Odom66 Your post has been moved to the All Stars page. If you need any help please could you restate your question. Please note that there are millions of other players still in the All Star competition. It is still a very long way to the final. Being first place means nothing at the moment because each new leaderboard starts again from zero for all players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?