Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• kwalker
    kwalker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can not pass this level! It is making me crazy. It.is impossible with 12 moves. 
  • Newmarthonian
    Newmarthonian Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am! I am complaining right now that I am unable to pass level 352 with only 12 moves. The nuts are not even on the game board within those 12 moves so how are you expected to get both nuts and both cherries and only 12 moves? 
  • Newmarthonian
    Newmarthonian Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Mia: I am unable to pass level 352! I don't see how it is possible for anyone to pass this level with only 12 moves. The nuts are not even on the board in these 12 moves. So how can you be expected to bring down both nuts and both cherries in only 12 moves when all orders are not on the board?
  • stevo72
    stevo72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    On level 171, and reducing from 35 down to 12 moves makes this almost impossible. Burnt through all my boosters and over 20 lives. I will not spend money on this game. 
  • sanket
    sanket Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also have the same problem. Can't see any number other than 12. Any help? 
  • Al02
    Al02 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with Suzy Fuller, it is more frustrating than relaxing, or is the "relaxing part" meant to be a sick joke?
    Put it back the way it was and make it fair for everyone!
  • jrios
    jrios Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:

EDIT 16/10/2018 - Hi everyone, please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

---------------------------------

If you are wondering why the amount of moves changed from one day to another or if you are wondering why you have less moves than your friends, husband, colleagues or strangers this post is for you!

Please be aware that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, improving gameplay or testing concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial them. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

This means it’s always possible there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube, especially as YouTube videos are sometimes recorded when a level is in test, or if a player is using a Cheat Engine.  So when comparing gameplay to YouTube or another player, we recommend looking at it for tips on which part of the level to focus on and how best to solve any puzzles or challenges.  Checking and copying the overall tactics gives the clues to beat the level and usually leads to sweet success!

While we know that some levels are challenging, we can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they all can be beaten! As a tip, we recommend making use of boosters too, as we’re offering boosters in more places than ever before.  Add a couple to your level attempts and you should find it’ll become much easier to overcome.

I hope this update is helpful, but if you do have any further queries or feedback, please let me know.

I wish you all a Fun-tastic day and a happy crushing :)

Mia

• jrios
    jrios Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    And level 720 is why people stop spending money and move on to a more satisfying game app. It won’t be King
  • naamaga
    naamaga Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'd like to add my complaint as well - 12 moves is ridiculous in this level. I don't get these changes - seems like a form of human experimentation ... which I believe is against the Helsinki convention (-;
  • Julie_Gordon
    Julie_Gordon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This is happening to me also. Is impossible? To do in 12 moves :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?