⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• Minifarmmom_
    Minifarmmom_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

King should also fix how those chocolate spawners work. First they block off the board, then they will eat up any boosters you may have made if they are in the path of the chocolate. Cover them, maybe, but return them when we open up the chocolate. Same thing with Coconut Wheels .. Sometimes we start with them and we get only 1 or maybe 2 on the whole level. And there are some boosters that we never get or ever can get.

I agree that if something is covered we should get it back if it is uncovered
  • Caro_2_2
    Caro_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Is there any update? I used up all my boosters and I never have enough moves!

• Ruthie_Gonzalez
    Ruthie_Gonzalez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

Level 857 in 12 moves impossible. This is what made me stop playing the first time. I give up.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Caro, you guys will know before I do when the level gets changed because someone will write here saying that it was changed.

• Ddixon460
    Ddixon460 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I only start out with 12 moves. I should have 20. Can't pop the popcorn with so few moves

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ddixon460,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• April_Basham
    April_Basham Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The 12 moves might be a completely different issue ...

Level 1484 now has 12 moves for me. That's not possible to win. Test things out... that's fine, but be reasonable.
  • Paige_Sampson
    Paige_Sampson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, the answer is greed. Finally made it past 887 because they upped the moves from 13 to 16 and gave me a board full of boosters (I guess because I complained) and now 889 is the same thing...13 moves and impossible without buying boosters. I only kept going out of curiosity, but now I'm done...this is the way the game is going to be now and its not only not fun, but infuriating. And “Princess Mia’s” answers are just a bunch of bs to try to make this greed move legit.

I’m on the same level currently with NO boosters in my backpack so I have no way of beating it. It’s hopeless. And frustrating.
  • Leanne_Martin
    Leanne_Martin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. No boosters left. And just had two hours infinity lives. It really is impossible to beat this level with only 12 moves. Just isn’t going to happen. 

• Pepe_Tapia
    Pepe_Tapia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Totally unfair and ridiculous.  While waiting for the game to load, you have the phrase "slide the stress" or something like that; how can you suggest we can get rid of stress when your drastically reducing the moves on many levels? It just adds to the stress and frustration.  Totally ridiculous.  Man up and respond!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?