If players from Brazil need a visa for All Stars final why is Brazil included in event?

Options
2»

Answers

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options

The problem is not so much having the visa, the problem is the very short time in which King speaks out saying where the live final will be. In fact, if it were said with a lot of time in advance, there would be many players, I would say thousands, not to mention millions, who would be able to manage said visas. since the problem is that if someone passes the eliminatory rounds they will be asked for their personal information and if they end up among the players to participate in the live final they will contact him or her and in that call they will ask and/or request said information. documents and that happens in May, days after the end of the All Stars, it is not in June. By June, the 10 participants should be ready with all the procedures. I take advantage of the writing of the other users to also say that I wish and King takes it into account that they can make an All Stars with a live finale in Brazil, Spain or another country that is not the United Kingdom or the United States. I don't know why they are always made in these places and not in others. And if it is in a country where they know that they require a visa, they can say so in advance. This year I will not be able to go again due to visa issues. to remain and to pass the 3 rounds of the semifinal, of course, it will not be easy at all. But I don't lose hope of one day being able to be in a live final and play with the best Candy Crush Saga players in the world.

• ponce123
    Options

The problem is not so much having the visa, the problem is the very short time in which King speaks out saying where the live final will be. In fact, if it were said with a lot of time in advance, there would be many players, I would say thousands, not to mention millions, who would be able to manage said visas. since the problem is that if someone passes the eliminatory rounds they will be asked for their personal information and if they end up among the players to participate in the live final they will contact him or her and in that call they will ask and/or request said information. documents and that happens in May, days after the end of the All Stars, it is not in June. By June, the 10 participants should be ready with all the procedures. I take advantage of the writing of the other users to also say that I wish and King takes it into account that they can make an All Stars with a live finale in Brazil, Spain or another country that is not the United Kingdom or the United States. I don't know why they are always made in these places and not in others. And if it is in a country where they know that they require a visa, they can say so in advance. This year I will not be able to go again due to visa issues. to remain and to pass the 3 rounds of the semifinal, of course, it will not be easy at all. But I don't lose hope of one day being able to be in a live final and play with the best Candy Crush Saga players in the world.

It is impossible to arrange a visa as soon as the tournament begins since time is very short. In the worst case it would be at least 3 months in advance. since you should know that this takes time. depends on the country . There are electronic visas that are fast in 3 days, if you are of European nationality, but if you do not have a European passport everything changes and depends on what country or nationality you are. And of course the most difficult thing would be to reach the last round, I still say they should give prizes to the finalists who for visa reasons did not ask to be in the live final. I wonder what the difference would be in terms of the player who could be there if they both gave their best. A visa does not make one player better and another inferior.

• ponce123
    Options

It is impossible to arrange a visa as soon as the tournament begins since time is very short. In the worst case it would be at least 3 months in advance. since you should know that this takes time. depends on the country . There are electronic visas that are fast in 3 days, if you are of European nationality, but if you do not have a European passport everything changes and depends on what country or nationality you are. And of course the most difficult thing would be to reach the last round, I still say they should give prizes to the finalists who for visa reasons did not ask to be in the live final. I wonder what the difference would be in terms of the player who could be there if they both gave their best. A visa does not make one player better and another inferior.

• ponce123
    Options

• ponce123
    Options

I say that to these players who gave everything to be able to go to the live final and who due to visa issues could not be there, as was my case, they should be kept in mind for other possible tournaments already ready from King for the moment. call them and be able to play.

• ponce123
    Options

I say that to these players who gave everything to be able to go to the live final and who due to visa issues could not be there, as was my case, they should be kept in mind for other possible tournaments already ready from King for the moment. call them and be able to play.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,750 Level 5
    Options

I have posted a warning to all players from Brazil over in the All Stars forum. I do agree with you that there will not be enough time to apply and get a visa. I've checked it up online. All we can do is warn players. Thank you for having brought this issue to our attention. I guess there is no more any of us can do now.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    edited April 17
    Options

impossible to arrange a visa as soon as the tournament begins since time is very short. In the worst case it would be at least 3 months in advance. since you should know that this takes time. depends on the country . 

That is the point I am trying to make @ponce123 In theory a player has from March 28th until June 1st.

I get your point about the in-game form appearing on April the 20th, but none of us know the particulars of the form yet.

• ponce123
    Options

• Boogdany
    Boogdany Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same with Romania! They should help us get the visa, not us getting it beforehand without knowing if we will get the invitation. I mean once we are confirmed to be qualified for the finals they should support us in getting the visa.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?