๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

I qualified, But now It's gone

Options
Shulamith123
Shulamith123 Posts: 5 Level 2

Two days2 days agoh, my app said all sours and that I came in number 2 out of the 3 and I qualified and that the next tournament was in 3 days. I've been playing for those 2 days periodicallee. But then I opened it this morning. And it is just regular candy crush.I don't understand how I got knocked out of the tournament if it hasn't started Like it said, qualified midday. Yesterday the next tournament hadn't started yet. But then as of 8 AM. This morning, I was out. I don't get it.

ยซ1

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

If you haven't played, it may happen that other players have achieved the goal.
    Today the knockout came. Round.
    Maybe this will help you!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Shulamith123 Do you mean that you played the round that finished on Tuesday? Do you or did you get a screen like this in your events section? If you did and it has now disappeared then that is not because you were knocked out of the competition since there is no competition at the moment, it starts again on Saturday. You might want to try to close the app, restart your phone and reopen the app again and see if the event reappears.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Shulamith123๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Do you see any events at all in your game?

If the "All Stars" theme is missing from your game, check if there are any available updates in your Google Play Store/App Store.

If nothing happens, try this โ€”> Log out of the game โ€” close the App โ€” shutdown your device โ€” wait for 5 minutes and restart it โ€” now, replay a level and win it โ€” go back to the Events folder and check if your events are back.

If you have any questions, please type below๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

• Shulamith123
    Options

Still notStill no luck. I tried all of the suggestions logging out logging back in shutting down resetting cash, clearing, uninstalling reinstalling everything and nothing brings back the all Stars thing and I feel like the next tournament has already started and I don't understand because it said I qualified next tournament in 3 days.

• Shulamith123
    Options

No matterNo matter what I do, the event is no longer accessible to me and I just don't understand I'm so bummed.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,051 Level 5
    Options

The next round has not yet started. So there is still time for you to try to get the event back. However, I hear that you have tried all the usual troubleshooting. Have you also tried playing a few levels? Is it only All Stars that is missing from your events or are you missing your other events as well?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,967 Legend
    Options

@Shulamith123 if you have deleted your app then you have more than likely deleted your progress in the All Stars. Deleting the app deletes all data related to the app from your device, so I think you will struggle to get the All Stars back now. You should never uninstall the app.

I have read one post from another person stating that Player Support were able to help retrieve their All Stars progress, so you might like to try that. I don't think they had deleted their app though.

• Shulamith123
    Options

All events are missing from my game and if I uninstall and reinstall it.It opens again to something that says all stars you qualified.You made it to the next round But then everything disappears again like 10 seconds later.

• Shulamith123
    Options

It disappeared a long time before I first uninstalled the app, And it's coming up momentarily when I uninstall and reinstall it saying that I qualified, but then it disappears again.

• MiAllstars
    MiAllstars Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I withdrew from the competition...๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    I couldn't spend money to buy blooster without knowing for sure if I qualified I would go to California because of the AMERICAN VISA.
    I'm very upset with the King company for not explaining this better in advance. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Nor should it allow countries that need a visa to travel to participate in this tournament, it would be fairer and more transparent, there is no way to win without buying bloosters. And spending money without knowing if they would be able to go to the final... it becomes unfeasible.

American visa takes a long time to be approved.

sad about king company
    for not respecting their customers, players.
    I'm at level 14,986 in the game.
    I have been a faithful player for over 10 years.
    and I believe I'm a good customer for them...๐Ÿ™„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?