Travel info for live final

Options
mj6217
mj6217 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am writing to inquire about the forms that are to be completed before the end of the final knockouts. Please advise.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,656 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The Travel  they are fully covered! The finalists will not have to pay for flights or accomodation, King will be handling that

• mj6217
    mj6217 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I understand that. I am referring to this: "6.3. Requirements to collect the Prizes: Any In-Game Winner of the Tournament agrees that:

6.3.1. they will be required to complete an in-game contact form providing contact details for themselves and any Guest (first name, last name, phone number, email address, address and device preference), answer supplementary questions in relation to the Live Final and confirm they are eligible to take part in the Live Final in accordance with the eligibility criteria outlined in section 3.1. In-Game Winners have from the start of the Final Knockouts Round 1 (see more details on timings below) till 09:00AM EDT 20th April to 09:00AM EDT 28th April 2024 to complete the in-game contact form. In-Game Winners must complete this in-game contact form in order to take part in the Live Final;"

What is the "in-game contact form?"

• autumnpk
    autumnpk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I haven’t been able to find it either

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?