This game is outright cheating

Options

Comments

• Sidewinder107
    Sidewinder107 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Don't let King fool you people this is rigged or I was playing a bot. It's almost like I was playing a mirror of myself. So you people that did make it to the next round with scores under 4 million don't waste your money buying boosters as there is no hope if you can't get over 1 million in the first round. Just think I am now out of the tournament along with alot of others with alittle over 4 million. Just don't make much since does it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    edited April 24
    Options

I wonder what the competition watchdog would say

The Competition Watchdog wouldn't say anything @tigergaz as the Watchdog is for illegal business trading and not games.

It won't help anyone beaten by a player that has created a new account but the T&Cs state the following

5.5 You agree that you will not:

• create more than one King Account per platform to access our Services;

What this means is that if King do their job correctly then anyone that makes the final with more than one account per platform will be disqualified.

I am not convinced King are that bothered by cheating though as the T&Cs also say this

4.6. Cheating: King strives to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all. While King cannot undertake an obligation or duty to eliminate cheating entirely from the Tournament, King maintains a zero-tolerance policy against cheating. 

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

You are certainly right in a lot you write here. The fact that many players will have set up a new account to play All Stars is not at all surprising and I did this myself. (I didn't play to compete though and went out just now ) It is very hard if not impossible to delete a Candy Crush player account, so any addicted player fed up with the horrible levels above 10,000 and wanting to start afresh would have had to open a new account to keep playing. So it's not surprising many players do this just to keep enjoying the game. It's a lot more fun playing levels 0-3000! Apart from that though, anyone playing and failing in All Stars 2023 would have learned their lesson and had a whole year to prepare for All Stars 2024. I am sure many of the eventual winners will have done just that. I am not sure if having a second account will be deemed against the rules, given how hard it is to delete an original account.

• christinewupp
    Options

Why would you think this is a bot? Surely this is a player outplaying you by their strategy. They are watching your score and playing to just keep ahead of you. It's the kind of strategy that will win this competition. I am quite fed up reading about players here who think that just because someone else is better than them that it must be a bot or cheater. Accept you are not the best player and admit defeat!

• Sidewinder107
    Sidewinder107 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

You missed the point I am out and people with under a million is still in lol how does that make since? I just played 19 hours straight and I never stopped and neither did top spot lol. Where did I say anything about being best? L

• christinewupp
    Options

That is the nature of a knockout competition. It's the same in the football world cup: The two teams in the final are not necessarily the best two teams in the competition. The best two teams may have met in the quarter finals! So yes, it seems unfair, but that is the nature of how the event is run.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    edited April 24
    Options

I am not sure if having a second account will be deemed against the rules, given how hard it is to delete an original account.

Depends if King enforce their own rules or not @christinewupp. The rules are quite clear in this respect. One account per platform or you have broken the T&Cs.

Depending on your outlook it could also be considered gaming the system.

That is…

4.6.1. Using or taking advantage of any exploit or vulnerability in CCS which is not expressly authorized by us, or would reasonably be considered to not have been intended by us (in each case, whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise);

4.6.8. Taking any action or engaging with the Tournament in a manner that would be reasonably considered against the spirit of fair play.

• TheFixer
    TheFixer Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

yea this game is not authentic and genuine at all. I spent a lot of money so I could stay competitive only to get cheated. This is game is deleted now and I’ve advised a lot of others to do so as well.

• agatha_scoller
    agatha_scoller Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Firstly, the table is corrected in real time. If yours isn't, it's probably a bug in your game. Secondly, even after HOURS, the levels are not updated. In all publications from people who try to report cheating, you try to find a justification.

• Crypto_Duke
    Crypto_Duke Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Dis u join as soon as the competition started or did u wait? All the luck of the leader board really. That's half the battle.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?