⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Progress

Options
BrandonCandyMonster
BrandonCandyMonster Posts: 3 Newbie

I recently started playing again (on iPhone app) and made a lot of progress, A LOT OF PROGRESS. I saved up nearly 3000 gold bars, over 300 of each booster, nearly 100 lollypops, nearly 100 hands, and have gone beyond level 3000. I made it to the last 3 final rounds of the All Stars (top 5% of players apparently). I have won over 100 gold races in a row. All this took hours and hours of work. So, last night, I signed out and tried to sign back in and it said my password was wrong, so I reset the password, using my email. I have only ever had one account that I know of. Once I signed back in, I was back on level 1760 and had 85 gold bars! Is there another account on my email? Did it not save my progress? IDK, How can I get all this progress back? Please Help!

Answers

• Queen373
    Queen373 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

hello Brandon, you should keep saving the game through your profile. Unfortunately if you sign out and sign in on another device, you will loose your boosters and gold bars. This has happened to me years ago and reset can loose your progress too. You may contact king games for help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @BrandonCandyMonster🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the glitch you are experiencing in your game😕
    Logging out & logging in should not remove your boosters & Gold bars!! There must have been a glitch!!

Which device are you using to play the game?
    I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint. They will have all resources to check your account and see what happened! I am assuming that you are using the App version and providing this information⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel (gear icon) located in the top right corner of your game map screen;
    2. Click on the ? icon located in the Settings window;
    3. In the list that comes up, go down to "My Game Progress" and click on it;
    4. Click on an option that suits best for you and click on it;
    5. Check if provided information/steps help you in anyway;
    6. If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    7. Fill up the form and send your complaint (since you are sending your complaint directly from your game, they will receive your email address and game ID as well).

Once you send your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email, which is an usual thing. Please send a reply through that email itself and provide as much information as you can. If you have any screenshots of your game boosters, Gold Bars & progress, send those also (to help your case and resolve it quicker).
    And, wait for an agent to contact you. If they are super busy, it might take up to 72 hours for them to get back to you. Please don't be discouraged and/or give up!!

Contacting the Player Support team is a time consuming process! So, please be patient and they will help👍️
    If nothing happens by Monday, please post back and let me know!

Hope everything goes well and you will receive all your missing items back🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Queen373🤗 Hope you are having a great time in the Community!

I am sorry it happened to you!! But, signing on another device will not lose Gold Bars and/or the level progress - unless you did not save the game on your first device!!

Both Gold Bars & level progress are saved to the King Servers! Hence, we can open the game on different devices without any issues. But, your info on losing the boosters is correct! Boosters won't be there because they are saved on device's local memory and it is not transferrable!!

• BrandonCandyMonster
    Options
  • BrandonCandyMonster
    Options

So it’s been a few days and still no reply, other than the original automated email.

• behnam_td
    behnam_td Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hiii

oh ! its my problem toooooo, I lost my progress too! 😣

i sent many emails to king's community but nothing has chnged!

• Queen373
    Queen373 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

You must send the email from your registered email with your game ID# and they do respond

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Brandon🙋‍♀️

There are few issues going on in the game, and the King team are working on a fix. May be that is the reason you have not received any response yet!!

But, please check if anything improves this weekend. If not, please let me know on Monday and I will report to our Community In-charge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?