⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Got new phone, installed Saga. Started at level 1! I am at 2187 on old phone. Opened FB also at 1!

Options
Ninang_Vegas
Ninang_Vegas Posts: 1 Newbie

New phone started at level 1.  Freaked out  because I am at 2187 on old phone. Old phone even shows me logged in on FB as Ninang Vegas w/ my picture and all.  I did see similar question that once you log into FB it will sync.  I did that and it still shows that I am starting at Level 1!  I went into Facebook and opened game from laptop and it too shows level 1!  Yikes!  I don't know what happened.  Can you help?  I really don't want to go back to level 1.

I'm confused and frustrated because that's 2186 levels I have to redo!?  Help please, please, please.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

I know that this is a very old message and I'm sure that you have advanced but if ever you open the game and it is back at level 1, don't fret because you can write here and we can give you steps to take to get you back to your current level.

• Gold36
    Gold36 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

I know that this is a very old message and I'm sure that you have advanced but if ever you open the game and it is back at level 1, don't fret because you can write here and we can give you steps to take to get you back to your current level.

• Gold36
    Gold36 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    So how do you transfer your levels to your new phone without starting over?
  • ish
    ish Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi! I just upgraded my phone and i was on over level 2000 and now I’m around the 1800’s. How can I restore?

thank you!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?