⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush and test group.

Options
Dulcielou84
Dulcielou84 Posts: 2 Newbie
I am on level 1275 I have seen through videos and other players that they have 40 moves. I only have 25. From my understanding there is some type of group testing and the number of moves is  drastically lowered on hundreds of levels. I can't beat the level with only 25 moves please take me out of the group  testing or tell me how to get my 40 moves back. 
Thank you
Dulcie Gibson

Answers

• Grammy1950
    Grammy1950 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I too came here for the exact same reason.  I have no boosters and YouTube videos shows players starting with 40 moves, not 25. I have screenshots to prove it. Sooo, what are we supposed to do to be able to move on??  And who on here actually knows the answer?
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Dulcielou84 and @Grammy1950, and welcome to the community! The reason you might see that you only have 25 moves instead of 40 in the video could be that the video is outdated. King sometimes has to make adjustments to their games, which means that sometimes they may change the number of moves in certain levels if they feel the level or levels is or are too easy or too hard. I hope this provides some insight into why you are experiencing this! Have a great evening! 
  • Grammy1950
    Options
    So, KingWorld programmers thought that the level was too easy at 40 moves so they dropped it to half, so to say. Holy crap, that's a bit much!!! Thinking I sure as heck don't want to spend the rest of my life on this level of Candy Crush. I've already tried Soda Crush & The newest one with "Friends", which by the way is a waste of intelligence to try & play when it takes forever to accumulate enough points to get a "friend". I uninstalled both games.   I have more fun with Toy Blast then I do any other game I play.  So until the games metrics decide to give me enough candy bombs, stripes & wrapped candies to win the level , I'm stuck on Level 1275 for an eternity.
    Thanks Joseph 45. And by the way, I'm not sure where the time comes from that is stamped on our comments, but I'm in Lansing, MI USA and it Saturday January 19th at 5:57 P.M. Have a great evening.
  • Joseph45
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The time that is stamped on the post is based on your local time. For example, the time of all posts for me are based on UTC-5 hours EST since I live in Ohio, which is in that time zone. Hope this helps! 
  • Grammy1950
    Options
    Weird, when I first looked at our comments they said 9:15 pm & 9:45 pm, now the time stamp are time zone correct. 
    I'm confused as to why you say to be more respectful. Was I not respectful to you? I'm a 68 y.o. widow and try to be respectful to others unless they are not to me. 

The comments I made earlier are my personal feelings and I know others feel the same.  When I have asked for help in the past and then get a standard reply email that doesn't even come close to answering my question or request for help, I call that disrespectful to the customer.  

I'm sorry to have gotten you involved in this issue. I truly hope you have a wonderful night.
  • Joseph45
    Options
    It’s all good @Grammy1950! I’m sorry if I wasn’t being respectful to you. I wish you the best in your life, and in your candy crushing success! Have a wonderful evening!
  • mientje
    mientje Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I come here with the question, why are there so few moves left in the game? now it is only 25 moves instead of 40 this is not possible with so few moves!
    I don't like the game this way anymore!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mientje and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players'experience with levels. Therefore, if they are too hard or too easy for players they might tweak it a little bit. If you saw the videos with more levels, they were probably recorded as soon as they were released. Do you still need help with level 1275 or any other? Just let me know and I will try to help you.
  • mientje
    mientje Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Typ     Hello I am now at Level 624
    That is 35 moves. You have to bring down 7 nuts and 7 cherries.
    and there are all bombs, I've tried it many times, but it doesn't work.
    I think I should stop with Candy Crush now.
    very unfortunate in the beginning it was a very nice game, but with those bombs it is no longer possible for Me!
    By a brain infarction Years ago  that bombing thing is too confusing for my brain.
    have a nice day .
    Greetings Mientje Pleumeekers
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi, again @mientje Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your health issue and I understand that it may trigger more problems.

However, I will post some tips with the video for this level in case you decide to play it.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2014/07/candy-crush-saga-level-624.html?m=1

I hope this will help you find the best approach. If not, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?