Amazon device not connecting to store - ❗Update - Restarting your device should help!

Options

Answers

• cammycoach
    cammycoach Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Checking app store spinning wheel. Can not use gold bars because of this when not passing a level. Amazon fire

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited June 4
    Options

Hello @cammycoach 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Thank you for informing that you are playing the game on Amazon Fire.

Players using Kindle device are experiencing issue with the App Store. It has been reported to the Game team and they are investigating it. Please keep an eye on our main thread —> Issue with App Store on Kindle devices, for the updates about the issue.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited June 4
    Options

Hello @Hardtrucker🤗 Good Morning!

Thank you for replying back! I am very glad to know that your Gold bars appeared in the game!

But, I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled the App😕
    Losing your boosters and saved lives is the result of reinstalling your game! Unfortunately, they cannot be restored unless you have purchased them with real money!!

With regards to the Connection issue to the Store, some other players also experiencing this on their Kindle Fire device.

The issue was reported to the game team and they are investigating it. If your game causes issue again, please do not reinstall your game but, let us know🍫🍫

• BarbBob
    BarbBob Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I made a purchase of gold bars, and then the store quit working. I am unable to use gold bars to get extra moves or make purchases to assist in the game. This has been going on since 1145 am est. I use a Fire Tablet. My purchases on the game show Amazon.

• BarbBob
    BarbBob Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have also done all the steps recommended and still not working correctly. So I have lost the purchase because it is not showing up and the store does not work.

• Hardtrucker
    Hardtrucker Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 4
    Options

Hiya, I'm still experiencing the same issue and not able to connect to the app store so can't purchase anymore which is a shame as getting bored with it now ☹️

• Shorty45
    Shorty45 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can't get the app store to open so that I can buy extras.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,401 Candy Moderator
    edited June 4
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to use your bars and get extra lives. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
    2. Update the Game: Ensure you have the latest version of the game installed. Check the App Store or Google Play Store for updates.
    3. Clear Cache: If you’re using an Android device, go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush > Storage > Clear Cache. For iOS, you might need to offload the app in Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Candy Crush > Offload App, then reinstall it from the App Store.
    4. Log Out and Log Back In: Try logging out of your King or Facebook account in the game, then log back in.
    5. Restart Your Device: A simple restart can sometimes fix connectivity issues.

• racingmom
    racingmom Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 10
    Options

I uninstalled it from my phone. I am only going to play on my tablet

• suewags23
    suewags23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush on Amazon fire won't connect to app store it was ok until about a week ago

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?