Picture in picture

Options
eAlexjfuhyy
eAlexjfuhyy Posts: 1 Newbie

Why can’t I watch something playing Picture in Picture on my iPad when I’m playing candy crush anymore?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @eAlexjfuhyy🤗 Welcome to the King Community!

It is a change that King made with their games! When we are playing Candy Crush Saga (or any other King Saga games), we cannot open another App in the background!

• finky51
    finky51 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@PummyRaj that’s not a good change. It makes me play the game less because I can’t watch a show and play.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,315 Community Manager
    Options

Hi eAlexjfuhyy 🌟

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Picture in Picture mode. Sometimes an update can change the settings on your device so here are a few steps you can try to get it working again:

1. Update the Game and iOS: Ensure both your game and iPad are updated to the latest versions.
    2. Check Picture in Picture Settings: Go to Settings > General > Picture in Picture on your iPad and make sure it’s enabled.
    3. Restart Your Device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor glitches.

Thanks for reaching out and hope this helps 😀

• Monica10M
    Monica10M Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

My PiP suddenly stopped working in Candy Crush. This is a Candy Crush issue as it is the only app PiP stops working in. I have read this thread and it seems the moderator and the community manager don’t actually know what the problem is, considering their answer contradict each other. How do we escalate to someone who actually has the real answer? I have already checked settings, reset phone deleted YouTube (what I PiP), everything is Updated. I cannot delete candy Crush because all my boosters will disappear and I have watched FAR too many ads to lose the boosters I earned.
    Please do not make up answers and escalate instead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?