๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŽ‰ Welcome to Candy Crush Saga's Weekly Quest Extravaganza ๐ŸŽ‰

Options
124ยป

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,345 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you for providing this fun weekly quest extravaganza for us ๐Ÿ˜

Love the badge ๐Ÿคฉ

I loved the quest! I'm always up for a contest in Saga.

I love anything you provide. I would like to see anything especially something new

My favorite is the UFO like some other I would loved to of saw the party popper ๐Ÿ˜

• Princess_Jessica
    Options

I commented for some reason it did not show up ๐Ÿ™„

• Princess_Jessica
    Options

Let me try again

Thank everyone who was involved in providing a fun extravaganza quest ๐Ÿ’•

I loved it! I enjoyed doing all of the quest it was so much fun

I enjoy any kind of contest you all provide in saga

I liked the UFO booster I would have loved to saw the party popper ๐Ÿ˜

I love the badge ๐Ÿค—

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,444 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for the contest!๐Ÿ˜

1. How you liked our Quests Series;โ€ฆI enjoyed it and I definitely play more when they're available.
    2. What would you like to see in next series of Contests;...I like game focused tasks not word search type ones. If I wanted to do that I wouldn't be playing this game.๐Ÿ˜‰
    3. And, which booster reward did you like the mostโ€ฆParty Poppers, UFOs, hammers and hand switch.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,898 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the lovely badge! The quests were fun. I don't like to have to scroll back too much for contests ๐Ÿ‘Ž๏ธ

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,000 Level 5
    Options

Thank you very much for the competition series and the badge as well ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

1_ I love the series and I love participating always and forever

2_ Nothing specific, I like everything ๐Ÿ˜

3_ Also, nothing specific, I like everything, maybe better UFO and Hand shift booster

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 15,453 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear @PummyRaj ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•, thank you for the reminder. This came as a nice surprise, I had forgotten about this badge.๐Ÿคญ It's a beautiful one, thank you @bearwithme ! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฉ

1. I loved the concept of quests as I enjoy quests of any kind ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป The weekly rhythm kept us well busy for some of them and, I think, gave a nice momentum to our gaming activity.

2 - To spice these up, collection could be more specific. For example, create a number of striped or wrapped candies of a defined colour, or pairs of those candies: striped/striped; wrapped/wrapped; striped/wrapped.

Then there could be quests related to score: pairs of numbers or collection of a chosen digit.

3- I like Switch Hands, Hammers and UFOs a lot, but I would very much enjoy receiving from time to time the most elusive of all boosters: the paint brush ๐Ÿ˜ป

Thank you @QueenB for allowing these fun weekly contest, and @kiara_wael, @bearwithme and @PummyRaj for setting them up and hosting them ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ป

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,080 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love the quests.

I love surprises so any quests are welcome.

UFOs seems to get the job done for me.

Thank you @PummyRaj for your hardwork.

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,742 Level 5
    Options
  • Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,732 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you very much for the tag @PummyRaj, to all of you for your involvement @QueenB @kiara_wael and @bearwithme and thank you for your awesome badges ๐Ÿคฉ

How you liked our Quests Series - I loved the variation of the quests.

What would you like to see in next series of Contests - keep up the variation of challenges, this adds freshness. Throwing in an easy one is a breath of fresh air when there are other challenges on throughout the Community or in real life.

And, which booster reward did you like the most - UFO's, switch-hands, party boosters are cool ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?