Why am I getting jipped out of moves?

Options
valiginajack
valiginajack Posts: 1 Newbie

I am given 19 moves to start level 15865. When I looked at YouTube to see how to beat it, it showed this level starts with 33 moves. Why????

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,843 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @valiginajack🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

When the levels are released, they usually start with more moves! But, as the time goes by, Game Studio changes the levels and tweaks the board or increases or decreases the moves!!

When you are looking for YouTube videos, please look for a latest videos, which will be closer to the level you have right now!
    Also, some YouTubers use cheats that can give them more moves, etc., One of my Community Friends @christinewupp told me that videos from Johny Crush (spelling might be wrong) are more accurate! Please check videos by them.

Also, you can ask us here! We have many talented players that provide great tips to win the levels.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,873 Level 5
    edited June 15 Answer ✓
    Options

Just to note @PummyRaj Johnny Crush stopped posting videos at about level 10,000. In fact he told me why this was here in this community about a year ago: It was exactly for the reasons that players have noted here, because levels were getting changed and moves removed or added so frequently. Also Johnny always played levels to pass without boosters, and levels in the upper levels cannot always be won without boosters.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?