πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹ Help a Newbie & earn up to 200 Gold Bars a month!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,499 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB let me know if you still require a listing from me

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,562 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Big congratulations to @Carol-38! You won so many sweet gold bars on your game now as you did helping a lot of newbies around CCS Community again right now! You are really still very active, awesome and helpful CCS player! Awesome jobs and Well done! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,303 Community Manager
    Options

Wow, that’s fantastic Palash_Sarma πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for helping so many newbies 🀩 Your dedication is greatly appreciated, and we want to ensure you get the recognition you deserve.

As a token of our appreciation, you'll be receiving 200 Gold Bars for your outstanding support πŸ₯³

Let me know which game you want me to add these Gold Bars to πŸ˜‰

• QueenB
    Options

Hello @rebelchild 🀩

Thank you for checking in! Yes, please go ahead and share the list of newbies you’ve helped πŸ™Œ

Your dedication is greatly appreciated, and we want to ensure you get the recognition you deserve and make sure we recognize everyone’s efforts accurately.

Talk to you soon πŸ€—

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,561 Level 5
    Options

Thank you so much @QueenB

Please add Candy Crush Saga

• QueenB
    Options

Done πŸ˜‰

Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you both for being such amazing members of our community πŸ₯³

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,561 Level 5
    Options

Thank you again @QueenB

I got it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,562 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Big congratulations to @Palash_Sarma! You won so many sweet gold bars on your game now as you did helping a lot of newbies around CCS Community again right now! You are really still very active, awesome and helpful CCS player! Awesome jobs and Well done! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• QueenB
    edited June 18
    Options

🌟 Special Shout-Out to Christinewupp and Alienscar! 🌟

I have a very special shout-out for two of our incredibly dedicated members, @christinewupp and @Alienscar.

While our initiative usually relies on members sharing their contributions, sometimes actions speak louder than words, and Christinewupp's and Alienscar's ongoing efforts have certainly caught our attention πŸŽ‰

They have been:

• Helping Newbies: Christinewupp have been guiding lights for our newest members, ensuring they feel welcome and supported from day one.
    • Providing Level Help: Christinewupp consistently offers valuable tips and strategies, helping players overcome tricky levels and enhancing their gaming experience. Similarly, Alienscar has been diligent in providing assistance and solutions to player queries.
    • Supporting All Players: Beyond just the newbies, Christinewupp and Alienscar are always there to support and engage with everyone in the community, fostering a positive and inclusive environment.

Although Christinewupp and Alienscar haven’t formally shared their contributions this month, we want to acknowledge their hard work and dedication. Your kindness and support do not go unnoticed, and we are truly grateful for everything you do to make our community the best place to be πŸ€—

To show our appreciation, both Christinewupp and Alienscar will each receive 200 Gold Bars. Please let me know which game you’d like your Gold Bars added to, and we’ll make it happen πŸ₯³

Thank you for being such shining examples of community spirit. Let’s continue to support each other and make our community the sweetest place for all Candy Crushers 🍭

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,499 Level 5
    Options

Ok @QueenB . I stopped keeping track this month but here's a partial list

Grobnob- June 13

Certigied999- June 10

Sisit- June 4

June 3

Tbaul

Charity2

Deewill3

June 1

raelds

Sage001

Monari- may 30

May -27

Silverxc20

Azizah96

Kingofkitkat

akbar127- may 26

May 25

Taflynn

Pranjol

Yamsss

Mikeloveseli205

ashuneeelam777999

Omaluv30

Natali1621

Neidy2greis

- may 23

Imrankhan

Michele Douglas

Joycelawerence24

Aroooo2u

Lovebiggy123- may 22

Nakayi- may-21

May-20

Meld

Manoj_dhall

Issamachibya

MarisSamuel111dube- may-19

Winnyloco_1- may 19

May -18

LULUZINHA05

Rubydash

Louiepuma21

Scout_on_pawz

May 17

rayan111

May -16

Fpresswala

Mizo1102

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?