šŸŒ” Top That! Under Investigation: Connection error when claiming rewards

Options
1131415161719Ā»

Comments

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 324 Level 3
    Options
    šŸ™‚ It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

The main complaint about top that is not syncing on different devices. It takes several times opening and closing before it even comes close. Then it's still off in the number of blue candies.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 821 Level 4
    Options
    šŸ„³ Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

My best guess here is that they do not want you to claim rewards on more than one device for the Top That Event which is why they are not syncing.

June 24, 2024 - 08:58 pm NST

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 185 Level 2
    Options
    šŸ™ Not really enjoying it, it could be better.

The new version I got this week only has 250 Gold bars for the last tier, no gold bars along the way. Tier 22 will only give you 2 party poppers instead of 8. The awards become less and less appealing while the requirements seem to stay the same. Iā€™m not going to try Top That this week again but the first few tiers ask for the same numbers of candies as previous versions.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 324 Level 3
    Options
    šŸ™‚ It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

Same here, though I did make it to the top, got the 250 gold. I was disappointed also in only 2 Party poppers for 15000 candies!

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 292 Level 3
    edited June 27
    Options

too many levels to ever reach 250

Gold. I am at level 21 you gotta get 15,000 points to win 4 party hats šŸ¤”

• Aries2020
    Aries2020 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    šŸ„³ Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

Why don't I have access to Top That on a brand new latest model Ipad and I do have it on two other 5 yr old devices, one Android and one old iPad? Why can't everyone have access to the same events and features? It is super frustrating. I love Top That. It is my absolute favorite thing right now and I wish I had access to it on my brand new latest model device. Especially since it is an Apple device which seems to be favored by King in terms of features and special boosters, etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?