⛔ Error Connecting to App Store - Under investigation!

Answers

• BrecJack
    BrecJack Posts: 48 Level 2

I have waited now for two weeks and this game still will not connect to the App store on Windows 11 PC or Kindle Fire 10 13th Generation. Due to the inability to use gold bars to help get through levels, I choose to not play them. Soon there will be no reason to play the game.

• Tranterbleu
    Tranterbleu Posts: 439 Level 3
    edited July 20

And I would also really like to save my game progress but I'm still not able to due to the game not being able to connect to the internet. As you can see in the bottom right hand corner, I do indeed have WiFi and I'm using it now…

• NeilK
    NeilK Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited July 20

Still not sorted. Nearly a month now. It’s ridiculous. Come on King. Get it fixed please.

• TokersDelight
    TokersDelight Posts: 1 Newbie

Yes same here!!! I've been stuck on a level and I have 30 bars. Super annoying. And can not purchase anything. It won't even show me the app store. And this has been an issue for months!!

• LoriCip
    LoriCip Posts: 1 Newbie

After a couple of frustrating weeks, the last update (7/17) fixed it for me BUT it wasn't automatic. I did the following AFTER getting the update:

1. Logged out of my CC account
    2. Turned off my device
    3. After a couple of minutes, turned my device back on
    4. Logged into my CC account

Hopefully that works for the rest of you as well.

• 1607Bihac
    1607Bihac Posts: 26 Level 2

we are already logged out from CC while it says already mentioned that we are not connected!!So nothing helps and we did already so many turn off and again on!It would be nice that they fix it so it works for everyone!!

• mcqhuletz
    mcqhuletz Posts: 2 Newbie

Im not to conect to apps store..? Why?

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 67 Level 2

when is this going to be fixed? Although I have boosters, not enough to get me past all the harder levels in an episode, since I can’t access my 260 gold bars. I won’t dare to log out of my account to risk losing all my boosters. Soon I’ll just be doing the daily booster claims & that will be it for the day. Please fix this

• jdisc
    jdisc Posts: 18 Level 2

Having the same problem. error connecting to app store. Had same problem a few months ago but it was corrected. Now it's happening again

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,357 Legend

For your information I am currently unable to play new levels because for the past few days, on and off, I have been getting the dreaded "contacting app store" screen as well, on both of my iOS devices. So now starting a tricky level and using boosters is a gamble, because you never know if you will get to finish it. I have saved up enough gold bars to play on, and many levels are designed to be passed by using gold bars, so this is a strategy I now cannot use. This is a major, major issue which needs fixing urgently. Surely it must be costing King a lot of profit if players can't make purchases? Not being able to contact the app store at the level failed stage makes Candy Crush unplayable and any player who has encountered this error is a fool to continue playing until this gets fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?