🌡 Top That!

Comments

• HutchDaddy15
    HutchDaddy15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    🥳 Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

I was an hour & a half from 250 gold bars on this "Top That" contest.. I had about 1,250 out of 15,000 blue candies. But then the entire contest disappeared! It quit counting my blue candies! I went thru 24/25 on it.. for 2 party poppers, it was 15k blue candies and I made it.. I was playing more just to get the 250 gold bar grand prize.. then it vanished!!!! So messed up. Maybe it's bc I didn't purchase anything to beat it, & u didn't wanna give me those 250 gold bars..? What else is the explanation? I'm sure I won't get one anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 359 Level 3
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

So they've changed Top That, now only new levels? I don't have any till Wednesday! I used to could collect from the Star tournament but not today...and I'd been looking forward to having it again. Once again no fun anymore 🤦‍♀️

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 359 Level 3
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

Ok, it's back to doing its usual way, I can play on star tournament now. Very glad.

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 929 Level 4

If you have read any of my comments throughout this thread this is exactly what happened to me more than once. Still waiting for 75 missing Gold Bars from Phase 2. Unfortunately I received this event again today, and I am simply no longer interested. I will not use more Boosters and/or Gold Bars to receive less in the end or have the event disappear just when your ready to collect Gold Bars. I suggest you take your issues up with King Customer Care. I hope you have lots of screenshots to establish that you did not get receive the 250 Gold Bars. King , as always, will definitely suggest that you received them and did not notice or there is a problem on your end. So unless you have something concrete don't bother wasting your time.

Top that Event is an absolute mess. Whoever is creating this particular event really should be given another opportunity to fix the issues that have not been fixed at Phase 2 instead of week after week having an event that is an absolute mess with no option to not participate in as I also suggested.

@QueenB & @kiara_wael why vote on an event as it goes through testing and not after? Please change my vote to I have had enough of Top That Event, I'm just not engaged or interested any longer or just tell me how I can simply unvote. Thank You, have a great day ☺️

July 23, 2024 - 03:00 PM NST

• flowerrosegirl
    flowerrosegirl Posts: 6 Level 2

I have the 250 version but didn't get 50 gold bars. On the party booster one which involves collecting 15,000 blue candies! Impossible

• gene5th
    gene5th Posts: 1 Newbie
    🙁 Not really enjoying it, it could be better.

looks like impossible to reach 250 bars you have to play over 10 hours maybe😅

• Gaylyn3210
    Gaylyn3210 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am supper bummed- I made several purchases to reach the top Level 25 and the game shut down on me while I was on 24 and I lost everything I worked for… It said: Candy crush is not available sorry.

I'm super pissed right now. I want my purchases back.

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,105 Level 5

Unfortunately, both of my comments have entered the "moderation" status.

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,105 Level 5

Sorry to hear this. Top That: Limited time of 4 days, appearing at 15:00 (Taiwan time). My event also disappeared today (I did not participate in this event). If your event does not disappear because the time has expired, please try reporting the status to customer service (it may not be helpful).

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,994 Level 5

could you come up with something clever rather than collect blue candies? this is the most mindless game of all, make it interesting! What exactly do you gain by having millions of people collecting blue candies? At the very least you could add the 30x multiplier, so it isn't so mundane.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?