πŸ“ Share your feedback on the latest levels 17 091 - 17 135

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

New levels are live now! Candy Cup final is almost there! If you have not qualified yet, this is your chance πŸ˜‰

Levels: 17 091- 17 135 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

ο»ΏΒ πŸ† Candy Cup is Back! - More infoΒ HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,145 Level 5
  • Scooterpie

The levels were the usual mixture of difficulty. I did get a glitch on Level 17105 and I lost my Candy Necklace. I could not get a screenshot (took 3 screenshots) the game started like vibrating/pulsating on that level and all I could do is end it. All I got in my screenshot was a pic of my desktop so not much point in started a thread about it. Anyway ended the game and problem did not reappear and no one else has said anything. Must be okay.

Would like to talk more about the game but talking to myself, well I am getting boring!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 39,593 Candy Moderator

Hello @ScooterpieπŸ€—

Were you able to win the level somehow or is the glitch still going on? We have another complaint about this level β€”> HERE.

A player said they have reinstalled the game and the glitch is gone!! But, I will not recommend that as we have to save our boosters to beat these levels!!

• Scooterpie

I was able to shutdown/exit the game and the next time it worked fine. It was strange though, I tried to save my Candy Necklace by opening the game on my PC at the same time. This level started the vibrating/pulsating deal on it too. I closed down/exited the game on both my laptop and PC. Then I tried it again on my laptop and I passed it. I took several screenshots on both my laptop and PC but all I got was screenshots of my desktops? It was strange! Have not tried that level again, I was happy to pass it. What seemed to trigger the glitch was using the 3 stripes at the top. Κ•β€’ο»Œβ€’Κ”

• PummyRaj

Thank you for replying back dear @ScooterpieπŸ€—

I am glad to know that you passed the level.

That is strange! Did you post your screenshot in some other thread? Sorry!! I am missing lot of threads in the Discussions areaπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Scooterpie

@PummyRaj, I could not get a screenshot, actually I was taking captures using the game bar (Win logo + g) brings up the game bar in Windows 10 and 11. I did not get a capture of my game with all the vibrating/pulsating. When I took captures instead of showing my Win game app, all I got was captures of my desktop. I guess with all the vibrating/pulsating I could not take a capture. I did not start a thread concerning it because well, I could not show what I was talking about. I really hoped that the glitch was perhaps a one time thing.

• PummyRaj

Oh, ok! Sorry to hear about that @Scooterpie! Yeah! It could be because of the glitch!!

The Studio is looking into the glitch! Hopefully, it will be resolved soon🀞

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,197 Legend

I just passed level 17,105 and found it easy with no problems at all, so it seems to have been fixed. I'm still hoping to get to the rainbow end before running out of boosters and gold, but alas I will never catch up the Windows players of course, so I won't ever be able to join you in the latest feedback section @Scooterpie . In fact I doubt I'll manage to keep going once I reach the top for Mobile. It's cost me 2000 gold bars and almost all the 150 Party poppers I won in the Candy Cup (no cheating, it was an unexpected glitch I had no control over!) to catch up. These levels are really tough to beat. I have found that every now and then they put ridiculously easy levels in amongst the impossible ones. I'm not sure why they do that? Some of these levels are too easy. Is that supposed to cheer us up when we struggle to pass the impossible ones? Personally I would prefer that all levels would be possible with the use of perhaps a hand switch or lollipop or one UFO. That is certainly not the case for me at the moment.

• Scooterpie

@christinewupp I just went back to try Level 17105 again on a browser version and on my mobile version. This is a totally different level than what I played before when it came out on the Win app. Take a look at some of the videos of this level or look at the other discussion about it that @PummyRaj gives a link to up above in one of her posts here. It has for sure been changed. Did not play it just looked at it, I am not into using boosters on old levels but I don't mind losing lives. Right now I definitely do not want to look at it on my Win app, not until I have finished all my levels, if I do.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,197 Legend

Level 17120 seems pointless. When I played it just now it was over before I got any of the order lock orders done.

I have played it three times now and still don't get it what the sequence or strategy is supposed to be here, but since all three keys are pink I found that simply playing the starting colour bomb booster will just pass this one bypassing whatever mechanism is supposed to be played. Strange level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?