๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I've lost all my lives in Candy Crush

Jacdow
Jacdow Posts: 4 Newbie

What's happened to all the lives I had - they've disappeared (on my pc)

Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Please check also this page about Lives

• Jacdow

Wow! So because of your update I've now been restricted to the number of lives I can use even more! This is not a good update - very disappointed with it! It's not something I've done then - as you've suggested above - very misleading Kiara!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jacdow ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

Your initial complaint of โ€œlosing all lives you have received on your PCโ€ โ€”> as my friend Kiara mentioned, it could be because of an update that you might have installed. Did you recently update your PC, or the Browsers?

** Losing our boosters and/or Lives with an update of the system is not gameโ€™s fault. The systems do it to make room for new updates, it seems!

But, limiting 20 Lives (+ 5 lives we already have) per day is a change that was brought in by the Candy Crush game team! I saw that you left a comment in that discussion thread ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Letโ€™s hope that the Candy team will change the restriction in lives and let us play more ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything!

Have a wonderful rest of the day ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• Diana_Hedstrom
    Diana_Hedstrom Posts: 12 Level 2

I have lost all of my lives as well from friends. I always have 200 and know I have 0!

• Jacdow

Hi - thanks for this - I can confirm that I have not had any updates installed on my computer, or Browsers, at a time that would have caused this. IT has happened at the time of your unfair and unfortunate recent updates, as you've described above - so I can only assume that it is this update that has taken away all my lives - am very disappointed! How can I get them back? I see that it has also happened to someone else now too! Thanks

• maxbrown
    maxbrown Posts: 8 Level 2

they have taken all my lives too they just keep making the game harder to play it was CC last update Stop trying to blame the player

By the way puma raj you either work for CC or they pay you to take their side and always blame the player

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator
    edited August 8

Hello @maxbrown๐Ÿค— Welcome back to Community!

I am not a King employee and King doesn't pay me either!

I am a Candy Crush Saga player. Except for Community Managers, everybody that help out here are players just like you! Almost all of my answers are based on my experiences in the game(s)! And, if there is anything I do not have an answer to, I will find out from our Candy Community In-charge! Losing lives in the game is one of those answers I found out from the Community In-charge.

But, now, that old answer does not work anymore!! Game has changed and there are lot of glitches while playing on Facebook (browser) version and also with many other features!!

If this does not answer or you need to discuss anything, can you please open a new post using this link โ€”> Ask a Question in Candy Crush Saga Community!

Thank you & have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?