10903 help

karasuno
karasuno Posts: 112 Level 2
There was striped candy and fish. But I couldn't pass it. I have no gold and this level is impossible with this number of moves. like a joke

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

Well done for getting past level 10,000! That is quite an achievement. But from here on you will encounter many, many levels like this one, and worse. Once you get to the 10,000 + level range many levels become too difficult to pass without gold or boosters. They only get harder from here @karasuno ! King want you to pay more and more real money for boosters and gold now, so if you are not enjoying playing the game and can't afford to pay, it may be time to quit.

• karasuno
    karasuno Posts: 112 Level 2

thanks . I play occasionally for 11,000. But really levels above 10,000 are nothing without gold. While playing this level, I couldn't pass it despite half an hour of striped candies and fish. like a joke. Even babies can count the number of levels I passed in one go. I think I'll leave it soon.

• CandyDeVo
    CandyDeVo Posts: 4 Newbie

10903 has been cut back on moves so far it is impossible to pass without paying. Prior users had the luxury of a couple more moves. This is another example of king forcing you to pay to win. Why don’t they just get rid of all the competitions? We are playing apples to apples when they keep cutting back moves so far so you cannot win without paying. I have played this level over 500 times and have only gotten down to one or two moves remaining two times. Most of the time there’s 20 or more moves remaining. it’s not like I am not a good player having a passed many levels. I am with other players thinking the thrill is gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?