⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is build a bot not working?

Options

Answers

• geneisan
    geneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Now in addition to the sugar track issues,  I am not collecting build a bot rewards when I complete a level. I don't know if it will work on just the new levels or not as I am stuck on a 'nightmarishly hard level'.
     In the past it has worked on previous levels so I hope this does not reflect a change in the way the rewards are accumulated. Many times I rely on being able to use those rewards to pass the more difficult levels. Not sure why there are so many issues with Candy Crush recently.  I have been playing consistently for 6 years and have never had this many issues. 
  • Paul123456789
    Paul123456789 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is ridiculous. I too am at the end awaiting levels.  I officially quit now that I know it wasn't a glitch.

Paalam
  • CMReith
    CMReith Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have just deleted Candy Crush from both my tablet and phone. After playing for a few years, I won’t be anymore. You have taken away our ability to earn boosters by playing previous levels?? Not good....
  • debbie18
    debbie18 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Well, now I know why build-a-bot "isn't working." Not good.
  • CMReith
    CMReith Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I know Debbie. Just a way to try to get players to spend more money! 😜
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Does the new Booster Bot reset to zero every week? I lost all of my boosters that I had on it yesterday. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sammyjo,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Game sections :)

To answer you question, the "Build a Bot" event doesn't reset but it RE-STARTS.  It is a time limit hence, it ends when the timer sets to 00:00:00  You might have noticed the timer running when you click on "Build A Bot" tab.  So, as soon the timer ends, the boosters also disappear, just like other challenges, for ex: Tiffy's Lovely Letters, Seasons Stockings, etc.,

** If you need to reply, please click on the "Type your Comment" box below or tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the Best & keep having lots of fun while crushing those candies :+1:
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you for your quick response to my question. When I click on the new Booster Bot Tab I do not see a timer.  I understand how the other booster promotions worked on a timer, because the timer could be easily seen, and you could plan your play accordingly.  The Booster Bot, before the new one that was just released a few days ago, did have a timer, but the new Booster Bot does not. Maybe I am missing the timer somehow.  I just did not/do not see a timer for this new Booster Bot. Could you please look into this for me? Thank you very much.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Sammyjo,

Actually! I have not played it yet.  It just appeared in my game also about an hour ago or so.  And yes! It did seem different than the one I had yesterday.

Will give it a try tomorrow and update you on that (it’s almost midnight for me).  Hope it’s ok with you :)

Have a great day 👍
  • PummyRaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Sammyjo

I could not wait till tomorrow to check the new “Bot”  =)=)

I have not seen the timer either.  So, I am guessing this is something similar to the “Rainbow Road” that is available in “Candy Soda” game.  In that game, this feature is available all the time!

Just in case if you are not sure how it works —-  we get free booster(s) for each NEW level we win and the Boosters keep increasing.  First, we get a Color Bomb! Second Level - A color Bomb & Striped & Wrapped Candies; 3rd win - Extra 3 moves and the other boosters we gained; by the end of the 5th win, we will have 2 color bombs, 2 striped & 2 wrapped candies & extra moves.  These boosters will continue to appear on the board till we loose a level.  Once we lost a level, we have to start from the beginning (just like other challenges).

**. If I find any other information, I will write again :) 

All the Best & Have a nice day :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?