💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Remove build a bot

Comments

• Lilly678
    Lilly678 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I totally agree.  Not allowing us to get boosters from levels already passed goes above anything I ever expected from this game.   At higher levels you need to get boosters to continue.

I too am only collecting sugar drops.  Will sure have a lot built up by the time this game does the right thing!!!   If they ever do.

If it soon doesn't give us back boosters we can get daily from old games I too am going on to another game.

Will never understand why they would make people beg for something in a game???

This is so childish to me that they did this.
  • Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2
    I have played my last game. I've gone back to my hidden object games. I love solving a mystery. Free games and no in app purchases. You complete the game and then just down load another. FREE OF CHARGE!!
  • geneisan
    geneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    Very frustrating to deal with.  I am on level 4307 and rely on boosters via build a bot (or similar incentives) when the levels are difficult to pass. I had purchased boosters in the past but I will no longer invest in King because I feel like they are trying to steer me towards purchasing rather than winning.  What a shame.  I have been playing Candy Crush for 6years.  
    King,  if you are paying attention... bring back the ability to win boosters via older levels. 
  • sebedell
    sebedell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please remove Build a Bot. It is destroying my affection and wanting to play this game.
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    I have been stuck on 4383 for days.  It is just about impossible without being able to collect boosters from older levels.  This needs to be changed back soon or I will stop playing as it is a waste of time.  At the moment I might have a couple of attempts but mainly just collect the daily free things.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    ok, so I’m not completely acceptant of the seemingly everlasting status of the bot. It sucks, plain and simple. Optimistically, King developers changed the feature once(maybe more) so maybe they’d be all ears for the right approach to changing this terrible loss for lovers of the game everywhere. My idea: instead of build it up, keep it til you bomb a level, why not an “eye for an eye” type incentive? Whatever we built feature wise on the robot(I don’t even know what they are, a body, 4 limbs I will say for the purposes or getting my point across) is the “booster feature” WE LOSE IF WE LOSE A LEVEL AND ONLY THAT BOOSTER FEATURE INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE ROBOT! So we win 7 levels, bot built, also underlying meaning-2CB’s,2w/s combos 3 extra moves, heading into whatever level it may be, we bomb it, INSTEAD of completely losing the entire bot-WE WOULD IN THEORY ONLY LOSE THE 2nd EARNED COLOR BOMB, the last feature earned on the bot at its fullest power....am I losing everyone? Thoughts? Comments? Other ideas?
  • Ingéla
    Ingéla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Agree... very frustrating that they removed the opportunity to go back and replay previous levels to collect the different boosters. Without the special boosters I only manage one level each day and that’s boring. 
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Well, now you can only get the Build a bot filled by completing NEW levels, so you won't have this problem anymore. 

And they already do what you are asking. Lose a level, drop one rung down the ladder.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Well, now you can only get the Build a bot filled by completing NEW levels, so you won't have this problem anymore. 

And they already do what you are asking. Lose a level, drop one rung down the ladder.
    😂yes I know, I “flagged” my own self in a desperate attempt to remove this idea, as well as contact support through that platform! I hadn’t “lost a level” once building whatever parts of the bot, then Monday come around and, meh, all the bot goes kaput. I missed the deadline to edit idea, but wish I had worded this idea “GET RID OF THE MONDAY CHANGEOVER” at the given time of when I originally input THIS idea, but since then, that too according to many players has since been positively put into effect! 
  • lmhdancer78
    lmhdancer78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Lyla said:
    no use having build a bot unless you can use older levels to build, most levels are to difficult without boosters 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?