⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1352 looks wrong

Options
EmTee
EmTee Posts: 3 Newbie
I just came across level 1352, Android v1.144.01 and had a deja vu. The level seems to have changed completely and I've seen this level before. Furthermore, on the map it's green, but then it turns out to be a jelly level.

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @EmTee, I think the studio is going back to some of the old levels and updating them.  Yes I have also seen a couple of levels that look exactly like previous levels so I guess maybe they can run out of ideas some times.  I'm not sure what you mean that on the map it's green.  Are you saying that it looks like it's been completed? Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I never paid attention to that before!  Thanks for letting me know.   They must have changed the level but forgot to change what needs to be done. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    HI @EmTee, I think the studio is going back to some of the old levels and updating them.  Yes I have also seen a couple of levels that look exactly like previous levels so I guess maybe they can run out of ideas some times.  I'm not sure what you mean that on the map it's green.  Are you saying that it looks like it's been completed? Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?
  • EmTee
    EmTee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Elsa,

I meant the color on the map, in the little circles. Red = order level, blue = jelly level, green = ingredients level. It is very green, which matches the original level type that you find if you're looking for a walkthrough.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I never paid attention to that before!  Thanks for letting me know.   They must have changed the level but forgot to change what needs to be done. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?