Is this a glitch or a joke?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend
edited September 27 in Discussions

The game levels have gotten so difficult that I am not playing as often as I did years ago. Last night I tried to clear a level and when I couldn't, it asked if I wanted to use 10 gold bars for extra moves. The number of extra moves was insane so I just tried it again now. Still couldn't clear the level but you have to see this.

It is offering me 245 extra moves for 10 gold bars. So I got curious to see how many moves are in the level and you can see that below.

Seriously studio?? Only 16 moves and it's called a legendary level?? So there is no way to clear such a difficult level with only 16 moves so I clicked to end the level and now look how many extra moves I got!

Now it's added 10 extra moves giving me 255 moves to clear it. It sure does remind me of the old days when the studio changed 50 moves for a level down to 12 moves and the players screamed that it was difficult to clear.

So it is a glitch or a joke?? And that is why I don't play this game as often as I did at one time.

Please @QueenB @kiara_wael or any of the other GMs please let me know if it's a glitch?

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?