⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

After 4415, no more levels?

Options
Gimmie
Gimmie Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi there,
It' almost a week I got to 4415 level. Since then, no more episode seems available. Is it normal?
The only "strange" thing is the the "boosteboot" event. It seems blocked giving no time of expiring, but no chance to play it. And yes, it is around a week it shows this status.
Thanks for any update, ciao from Italy.

Answers

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Gimmie said:
    Hi there,
    It' almost a week I got to 4415 level. Since then, no more episode seems available. Is it normal?
    The only "strange" thing is the the "boosteboot" event. It seems blocked giving no time of expiring, but no chance to play it. And yes, it is around a week it shows this status.
    Thanks for any update, ciao from Italy.
    I am at level 4430 and have not received any new levels for a week now. I used to get 15 with every buddy challenge but no more.
  • Gimmie
    edited February 2019
    Options

Thanks keyser_soze, I had the same story, playing 15 every buddy challenge and it's almost a week this is ended.
    You where "lukier" than me for being 4430... :awesome: 
    I think we should wait for King's support. :+1:
  • Minniemouse
    Minniemouse Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I got to level 4415 two weeks ago no levels since and no new buddy machine just keeps going. 
  • keyser_soze
    Options
    I got to level 4415 two weeks ago no levels since and no new buddy machine just keeps going. 
    They said that the W10 version gets another 30 on Wednesday putting it up to 4460 but I have heard nothing on the iPhone or Facebook version.
  • Gimmie
    Options
    Thanks keyser_soze.
    So, the beyond will be on next Wednesday. I’ll play 45 levels, I suppose. I hope (playing on IPad).
    Maybe we are too fast for King’s developers :awesome:
  • Minniemouse
    Minniemouse Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Maybe they want to finish doing new levels, trouble being that if they do mean us to get more levels the longer between us finishing and them giving them to us makes it a rather boring wait. I don’t feel like repeating levels just to win the buddy challenge. 
  • keyser_soze
    Options
    Maybe they want to finish doing new levels, trouble being that if they do mean us to get more levels the longer between us finishing and them giving them to us makes it a rather boring wait. I don’t feel like repeating levels just to win the buddy challenge. 
    I know right? The only time I play is to keep the buddy challenge going. I am on 23 because I went on vacation for two weeks with no internet. What number are you on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?