⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What do I have a static-cracking sound

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Oh no chloe111102!  I was hoping to get some fix from a player.  I hope that lots of the players here respond to Mark by saying what iPhone model and what operating system version you have.  Do you want to start this for him?  This week IOS was updated to IOS 12 so do you have that version?

• sk8ergrl46534
    sk8ergrl46534 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same I’m getting the static noise only in candy crush and one a iPhone XS Max brand new with enough storage 
  • annfab
    annfab Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi all,

Was there ever a resolution for this?  I just noticed it happening on my iPhone 8.  I have iOS 11.3.   I have a 256gb and still have 226gb available so space is not an issue. I have all sounds on mute and turned off vibrate in game. I even turned down the volume speaker to mute and I’m still hearing a faint sound.  Only happens when I play candy crush saga. I don’t like it and might stop playing if there is no solution.  Help?!?!?!?
  • mohan138
    mohan138 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem on iPhone x I can’t believe it is still not patched please fix it quickly 
  • bluesfan1973
    bluesfan1973 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also have this problem on my iPhone 8 Plus, running iOS 13.1.3. It has been doing this for as long as I can remember, and it is the only application that does it. I don't even need to put my ear close to the phone to hear it. It is very high pitched. 
  • ldubs
    ldubs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Just started happening to me too.  Brand new iPhone XS, plenty of space, etc.
    Only happening with CC and just started happening today it seems like.  I don't remember hearing it until today
  • torifn
    torifn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have had this occur on my iPhone 7 as well as my iPhone 8. My iPhone 7 is 128gb total with only half the storage used, iPhone 8 has 256gb HD with at least 200gb available. My friend has an iPhone 7+ as well as an iPhone 11 Pro Max and her 7+ definitely makes the sound. My husband is convinced the game is listening to us and will not allow me to have the volume up on my devices when playing Candy Crush Saga. 
  • Kahhne
    Kahhne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    About a week ago I got my new phone Moto Z4 and had to download Candy crush friends and I noticed a static, cracking sound. So it has to be the newest version of the app! I have plenty of storage. Has anyone found a way to resolve this issue?? It's very annoying 😒
  • Fiona123
    Fiona123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Still having this issue June 2020, think it's the government, will tin foil help???

• Fiona123
    Fiona123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2020
    Options

All set up, now all we can do is take the highest precautions by finding shelter elsewhere. P.S I think Trump may be involved and could be transmitting signals through his head fur using tin foil. Think they're targeting the next generation through 5G towers. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?