⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

solved level 2102 twice and it said i still needed 1 more cherry even though there was none on the b

batbabe2
batbabe2 Posts: 1 Newbie

solved 2102 twice got all jelly and all 4 cherries and it still said 1 more cherry even though I did not have any left

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Hi batbabe2, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  Do you still need help with this?

• kbee
    kbee Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem.  Once the birds got the cherries, and they didn't get counted, so I thought that was the problem.  Twice I got the spinner and it blasted the cherries, and they still didn't get counted.
  • Juliet_Donativo
    Juliet_Donativo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Having the same problem. It's been over 2 years that people are experiencing this glitch. I contacted King but you cannot provide a screen shot. If they cannot do something I won't be able to play anymore. (And I am one of those buffoons who actually buys boosters). But nothing works for this level due to the Glitch. And honestly what can they do for me? If they haven't fixed it since 2017 it's hopeless.
  • muttpack
    muttpack Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am having the same issue with this level, 2102.  I've only solved it ONCE and when I finally destroyed the magic mixer and all the jellies were destroyed, no more cherries were on the board, BUT the game showed there was still 1 cherry to collect.  Obviously a GLITCH.  It's March of 2019; how has this not been fixed yet?  I'm seeing comments from people saying it's been happening since 2017.  Please fix this.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi guys, @muttpack, I just did a print screen of this level and I'll post it below.   There are 4 cherries that need to be collected so are you saying that all 4 were cleared and it still showed that you had to collect more?  They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting to see if that clears up the problem.  So please clear the history and make sure that you have the latest version of the game.  It was updated yesterday and is now at 1.147.0.  The please try one of the links below to see if the troubleshooting clears this up for you.

• muttpack
    muttpack Posts: 2 Newbie
    Elsa, after playing that level a couple more times, I met all requirements again and this time it DID show all ingredients and jellies done, and I won it.  FYI: My app is up to date I think; the Apple app store shows the app was updated a day ago but is not prompting me to update the app; but mine might update automatically.  I don't know if anyone else is having that problem still, but thank you for your quick response!
  • _Elsa_
    You are welcome and I am happy to hear that you cleared it.
  • _Elsa_
    ****update for all of you on this level.  The studio is looking into a fix but the fix won't go into effect until the next game app update.  In the meantime, I was told to pass along this tip for all of you:  "avoid  using the fish with another booster as this is what is causing the bug. It seems to change the cherries to striped candies".****

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?