⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I normally get new levels on a Wednesday but not had any for the past two weeks. Level 4370 done

Options
waz
waz Posts: 14 Level 2
Candy crush saga level 4370 done but no new levels for over two week's 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @waz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Congratulations! You are a really amazing player! I am just at level 1963 and I am amazed by anyone who is at the top 🔝

Anyway,  the levels are "cooking" and they will be there soon. Just have a little patience. In the meantime time, you can try other King's games or go back to beat your own scores.

Have a great weekend 🤗
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @wazSo far, the w10 app level is open at 4400. If you do not get 30 levels on last Wednesday, then update the game.
  • Minniemouse
    Minniemouse Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    At level 4415 but no new levels for over two weeks playing on iPad when will new ones be released? Have updated everything but still nothing to play. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @Minniemouse and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Windows 10 players have more levels for now. It is happening because Windows doesn't require permission for new updates, while Android and iOS do and therefore they need more time to release an update. Stay patient and keep crushing, new levels will be there soon 🤗
  • speiem
    speiem Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

No new levels on my iPhone today. Still on 6320

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hi @speiem and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Did you receive an update now? It should be there, please check it again.

• speiem
    Options

No there was still no update on my iPhone. I deleted the application and re-added it but now I lost all my boosters on my iPhone however the new levels are now there after deleting it .

• firebombmarkus
    Options

@speiem You should never reinstall your game as your boosters are saved on your device's memory and would be lost if you do that. I am sorry it happened to you but at least now you have the new levels. Just for future use, you should try restarting your phone and clearing the cache of the game before you reinstall it. It usually resolves the issues. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

• speiem
    Options

I did restart my phone and that did not work. I have no idea how to clear the cache of the game on my iPhone . Can’t I get my boosters back ?

• firebombmarkus
    Options

@speiem I can't give you false hope as I think they can't be reimbursed. But I can redirect you to the support here https://soporto.king.com/contact and they will let you know if anything can be done. Please fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Missing items). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all. Thank you for your understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?