⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do we get rid out that buddy challenge in Candy Crush saga. I do not want to be part of this

Options

how do we get rid out that buddy challenge in Candy Crush saga. I do not want to be part of this

Answers

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    January 2019:  I agree with Louise.  I wish they get rid of this buddy challenge.  I hate it.

• joannsip
    joannsip Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    So what’s the answer?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bernadine and @joannsip, as of now the only way to get rid of this is to opt out but it can only be done on a mobile device.  You can follow the directions from here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177855/all-about-the-buddy-challenge

• Bernadine
    Options
    Hi Elsa:  do u know if there is something wrong with the Dynamic Duo?  The first DD, I made a switch cause he was no helper.  So I switched n I was doing good with her; then for a week or so, I switch cause again, I wasn't getting any help. Now with this 3rd  DD I haven't been advanced to Episode 298 (levels 4446-4460).  My last advancement to Episode 297 (4431-4445) was 4 Feb n completed it 6 Feb. It's been a little over a week now with no episode 298 yet.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Bernadine, I know that players have been reporting a glitch with this saying that it keeps spinning and doesn't open.  If you were playing episode 298 that was an unreleased episode.  It is still not released and only goes to 4430 as of yesterday's update.  That was not a good thing to do, allowing players to advance through the Dynamic Duo.  I got caught up with it too and my platforms never synced.  I play on the desktop, iPhone and 2 iPads and they were all at different levels.  I had to wait until the mobile versiions caught up to the desktop version. 

You are still ahead of the released levels.  I wish that they would take away the Dynamic Duo from doing unreleased testing because it's messing up everyone's game.  So right now according to my map we are at "Fruity Fields" which goes from 4401 - 4430.  So this must be episode 296. 

My advice to you is not to go ahead anymore.  Play another game or go back to the lower levels to get more stars until it catches up.
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Thank you Elsa. I understand. Another question, what is the latest episode that has just been released for computers? 
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Hi Elsa:  I am just wondering. What episode are you into now?  Since my last comment in here, I haven't advanced to episode 298 since 6 Feb. I don't know if my Dynamic Duo quit on me or what. All my devices are synced to the same platform, completed levels 4431-4445 (episode 297).
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    They just released episode 297 yesterday.  Episode 298 will not be released until next Wednesday.  I am on 297 right now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?