⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No new levels on Android tablet in month via main (4220) or buddy challenge (4265).

Options
Mike_Baskey
Mike_Baskey Posts: 6 Level 2
I started playing new levels via the buddy challenge and got 3 new episodes.  The main screen has stayed at 4220 for probably 2 months now but then the buddy challenge hasn't given me any new levels for over a month after 4265.  I see others are up to 4380 now so something must have changed for me.  Can't find any information as to why so can someone help or do I have to give up on candy crush like I did with Alphabetty with no new levels?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi @Mike_BaskeyI'm sure that after 4220 you do not have a number at the level of your level, but you have passed the levels.Sadly, you have to uninstall the app and install it again.You have to start playing again from 4221
  • Mike_Baskey
    Mike_Baskey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    So I uninstalled and installed again and actually got to level 4266 so thanks.  However, lost all my boosters, of which I had hundreds of most of them so playing these levels without boosters will be next to impossible.  Hopefully, the bots or stockings will come back soon.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mike_Baskey, just wanted to add that the Build-a-Bot has been changed according to the players.  Now you can only do this on new levels where before the players said that they were able to go down to lower levels to build up the boosters.  Have you gotten the new quests that started about a week ago.  You have an option of choosing between 2 quests. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?