Weekly Race Prizes

Options
2»

Comments

• Lira
    Lira Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Thanks for the print screen but I am still not sure what leader board you are looking for.  Are you wondering why you don't see your friends on the map?
    Hi Elsa, where do i see my leade board?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,708 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I think I finally figured out what leader board you are talking about.  Are you referring to the weekly race event?  This can only be seen on a mobile device.  The events come and go. If you are playing the game on a mobile device it might suddenly pop up to show you where you rank among other players comparing how many levels you all cleared in one week.  But the events come and go so you might not see it today but might get it tomorrow while others have it now and it will be gone tomorrow.  I had it on my mobile device for about 2 weeks and it's gone now.  You can read more about the events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246202/where-can-i-get-my-events#latest

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Lira

To see the LEADERBOARD, you'll have to click on your PROFILE PHOTO on the LEFT SIDE CORNER of the GAME MAP. It will OPEN a WINDOW LABELED PROGRESS which is actually the LEADERBOARD with your PHOTO on the LEFT and of course the LEADERBOARD on the RIGHT. There are 3 TABS that will MOVE UP or DOWN TO FIND YOU IN THE LIST. The FIRST TAB is your RANK. The SECOND TAB is your CURRENT LEVEL showing your position compared to your FACEBOOK FRIENDS. The THIRD TAB is your LEVEL FOR THE WEEK which is where you look to see your PLACE IN THE WEEKLY RACE that gets UPDATED every SUNDAY AFTERNOON. FYI for EVERYONE - This is AVAILABLE for every CANDY CRUSH SAGA APP on DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS, TABLETS and other MOBILE DEVICES.  
  • Lira
    Lira Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:
    I think I finally figured out what leader board you are talking about.  Are you referring to the weekly race event?  This can only be seen on a mobile device.  The events come and go. If you are playing the game on a mobile device it might suddenly pop up to show you where you rank among other players comparing how many levels you all cleared in one week.  But the events come and go so you might not see it today but might get it tomorrow while others have it now and it will be gone tomorrow.  I had it on my mobile device for about 2 weeks and it's gone now.  You can read more about the events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246202/where-can-i-get-my-events#latest

Its ok, but im still confused, this "This Weeks Leaders" and "All Time Leaders" are from which levels or which leader board???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?