⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

glitches and frustration anyone else having problems???

Options
Coco_D
Coco_D Posts: 22 Level 2
I'm getting extremely frustrated with this game. You make complaints and king doesn't do anything. I'm going to try again in having several problems.

I no longer get a build a bot/golden spaceship or whatever it's called. I can beat levels and nothing.

I'm still having a glitch where my 48 hours are up and I get a free spin for it only to tell me it will cost 7 gold bars.

Then when I do get the chance to finally watch a video to get a free spin everything I click and watch a video it resets the 48 hour spin again. How is that fair when I have to sit there and watch the advertisement  and then I have to restart the 48 hour countdown.

Why is it now if you play candy crush on two different devices now only on one device will the trophy option come up? So now we can't use a phone and a tablet to play in a contest? I used to be able to play on both my phone and tablet. Now I only have the option to play on one. I also can only do the buddy challenge on one device now. It sucks because I may have more boosters on my tablet than my phone and now I'm limited to only being able to play on one. How long is this going to be going on?

Let's not even get started on all the levels where the moves are reduced. Is king planning on fixing any of its glitches or is this going to be an out of sight out of mind thing. Honestly with all these changes its taking the fun out of this game and I have stopped playing the other candy crush games because of the way this game is being handled.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Coco_D thank you for posting in the community.  I empathize with us and I feel your frustration.  I think we all share a little of what you expressed here.  Here is what the Community Manager has to say about the events:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246202/where-can-i-get-my-events#latest

• Coco_D
    Options
    Some of that stuff may be true if it was happening on both things. If I place on my phone I get the buddy context, I get all the contest. When I pay on the tablet using my same log in information it's gone. So why would that be if in already recording all that stuff with my phone.

Candy Crush is just screwing up and instead of Long doing the right thing they don't. I have been having that spin glitch for months and I have complained more than once in this forum and it's still happening.  So it seems like king doesn't care if we enjoy the game or not as long as they get the money. They don't even actually do anything to acknowledge these glitches they just leave them and don't care. I have showed you screen shots of the spin glitch and how it was taking my gold bars and nothing happen. You just kept telling me the person was on vacation.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Coco_D, I play on my iPhone and 2 iPads and I never get the same event on all 3 devices.  Did you read the blog that I sent you earlier today.  Events come and go and they are not done by account.  It's randomly chosen so it might hit one of your mobile devices but that doesn't guarantee that it will hit the next because it's the same account.

I tagged the community manager to check it out but I can't say why you haven't heard from her.  I will contact her and direct her here to this message.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @Coco_D, I play on my iPhone and 2 iPads and I never get the same event on all 3 devices.  Did you read the blog that I sent you earlier today.  Events come and go and they are not done by account.  It's randomly chosen so it might hit one of your mobile devices but that doesn't guarantee that it will hit the next because it's the same account.

I tagged the community manager to check it out but I can't say why you haven't heard from her.  I will contact her and direct her here to this message.
    This is exactly right, if you play on multiple devices you will often see different events on different devices and accounts. Did you have a chance to read the Blog that Elsa shared? It will give you a little more information on how our events work. 

We are always trying to improve our games, we know that from time to time there will be problems with the game and we always do our best to collect Community feedback and have these problems as quickly as possible. 

The game team are testing some levels at the moment too, this is not a glitch but a test they are running. We have shared updates on this in the community too and we are passing all feedback on to the game team. 

Thanks @Elsa and @Coco_D
  • Coco_D
    Options
    Elsa, thank you for thread. I have been looking at it. I wanted to apologize and tell you  I'm sorry for being short and curt to you. My frustration isn't with you it lies with the game and those that have the ability to fix the game.

Unfortunately the thread hasn't been able to help me with the glitch but I'll keep an eye out to see if there ends up being a resolution.

Through some self troubleshooting and trial and error I have been able to sync my two devices so I can have the same contest and such on both devices.

I'm still waiting to hear back from king about the spinning glitch that has eaten my good bars up.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Coco_D, apology accepted!  How did you manage to get it synced on both devices?  I wish I could have the same on all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?