💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Link your current candy crush level (and account/fb) with this community account

Options
Hello King,

I’m new here and I just joined the community today but I’ve been playing candy crush for more than 3 years now. Whenever I log off Facebook, I get to see the rest of the people in the world’s levels and there’s currently only one person above me (I’m at level 3565+ and Nancy is at 3750). I’m guessing people that have their Facebook accounts connected I can’t see their levels but if it were connected to this community other people would be able to see each other’s levels and people can’t easily lie about what level they are. 
18 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Linking up the two accounts would be great. I have a Facebook account just to play Candy Crush lol. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, in order to see any friends on the map you have to make them your Facebook friends through the Facebook game groups and then they should show up.  The friends that you make here in the community are not always on Facebook.  Some just don't like using Facebook so they can't be synced.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?